1. Walk around campus, just to get a feel of the buildings, facilities, surroundings.
2. Poke head into career center, entrepreneurship center, student activities/services offices and say hi if people aren't too busy. See what special programs are offered.
3. Class Visit
4. Official Tour (if any)
5. Talk to students I've contacted before I even go to the campus (through email and phone). Some will show you around and give you great insights.
6. Grab any flyers, newsletters, pamphlets you see around, since that gives you a good idea of what is publicized to the *students* (and not just the prospectives).
7. Meet rhyme (if you're visiting GSB)