Yes, you can be a viable candidate for the ultra elite cluster with 2-3 years of work experience.
1) In a few years, expect the median of the ultra elite schools to be north of 700. Target your own score accordingly.
2) Name of the company and your job title are less important than what you actually achieve in your job and how you can relate that experience to the admissions officers. The younger you are, the more you need to show that you are mature and have the potential to lead in the future.
3) Extracurric- Yes, this is important. Find something that interests you and get involved
4) This is worth looking into but the younger you are the less of an expectation that you need additional certification (assuming you have a strong undergrad record, of course)
5) LORs written by employers are generally best
I hope this helps.
u can rely on the above ans....
best of luck and keep us updated.
Plan to take gmat first. It will take some time.
Whatever you do, Do it SINCERELY!!!
GOD help those who help themselves....