Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 07:24

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Can i look at applying for Jan 2014 class??

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Can i look at applying for Jan 2014 class?? [#permalink] New post 05 May 2013, 08:32
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. Read few threads.
Could somebody help me to identify if i can look to apply to Jan 2014 class (if I get a good score).
I'm planning to give my GMAT in July 1st week.

Thanks in advance..
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, Human Resources
Schools: Mays '16
GMAT 1: 570 Q47 V21
GMAT 2: 690 Q50 V33
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Investment Banking)
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 96 [0], given: 35

Re: Can i look at applying for Jan 2014 class?? [#permalink] New post 05 May 2013, 10:17
There shouldn't be any problem as such. But you'll have to run on tight schedule. Hope you are ready with transcripts and TOEFL/IELTS. If you give your exam on 1st July, then on 20th July ur gmat scorecard will be reportable. some colleges with Jan intake have their last deadline around Sept-Oct, so u'll get August month to prepare for you appliations. You'll also lose some schools' deadlines such as Simon shool of Business(rochester Uni.) has its final application deadline for Jan14 intake as 15June. For now focus on exam.

Posted from my mobile device Image

Don't give up on yourself ever. Period.
Beat it, no one wants to be defeated (My journey from 570 to 690) : beat-it-no-one-wants-to-be-defeated-journey-570-to-149968.html

Intern
Intern

Re: Can i look at applying for Jan 2014 class?? [#permalink] New post 07 May 2013, 01:46
Thank you for replying.
I'm looking to apply for INSEAD 2014 class. Do i have enough time for applying for the 2014 class??
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Marketing, Healthcare
Schools: Chicago Booth - Class of 2015
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GMAT 2: Q V
WE: Engineering (Health Care)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 44 [0], given: 27

Re: Can i look at applying for Jan 2014 class?? [#permalink] New post 08 May 2013, 23:38
bnshalini wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. Read few threads.
Could somebody help me to identify if i can look to apply to Jan 2014 class (if I get a good score).
I'm planning to give my GMAT in July 1st week.

Thanks in advance..

Yes you can, if you get a satisfactory score. Taking it in July means you'll have time for a retake in case things don't go as planned

My MBA application journey, one step at a time https://spoonfulofmba.wordpress.com

Intern
Intern

Re: Can i look at applying for Jan 2014 class?? [#permalink] New post 13 May 2013, 00:13
Thank you for the response.
Are you specifying that if things does not work out in July i could look for applying for the Sep 2014 class??
By asking this question, i want to confirm my understanding that there are 2 intakes for INSEAD, one for April batch and another for September batch.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GPA: 4
Followers: 11

Kudos [?]: 112 [0], given: 215

Re: Can i look at applying for Jan 2014 class?? [#permalink] New post 14 May 2013, 10:05
bnshalini wrote:
Are you specifying that if things does not work out in July i could look for applying for the Sep 2014 class??
By asking this question, i want to confirm my understanding that there are 2 intakes for INSEAD, one for April batch and another for September batch.

Starting dates at INSEAD are January or September (yes, two classes per year).
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: Q V0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: Can i look at applying for Jan 2014 class?? [#permalink] New post 19 Jun 2013, 02:05
bnshalini wrote:

There's still plenty of time for you to send an application.
Do get in touch with the guys at mbaconnected. com if you need school-specific info!

Good luck!
Re: Can i look at applying for Jan 2014 class??   [#permalink] 19 Jun 2013, 02:05