Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Aug 2014, 20:24

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Can iPod Touch access GMAT Club app without wifi access ?

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 10 May 2010
Posts: 812
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 308 [0], given: 190

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Can iPod Touch access GMAT Club app without wifi access ? [#permalink] New post 04 Jun 2012, 03:19
Can iPod Touch be used to access GMAT Club app from the App Store sync from a Desktop ?
_________________

The question is not can you rise up to iconic! The real question is will you ?

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12092
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2235

Kudos [?]: 8408 [1] , given: 3646

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Can iPod Touch access GMAT Club app without wifi access ? [#permalink] New post 04 Jun 2012, 05:52
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
I am not sure I really understand your question.
You can download the app via iTunes on your computer and then Sync with your iPod if that's what you are asking....

The app does not need Wifi after you install it unless you want to download more questions in addition to the 990 that the apps. Adding more questions is free.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 10 May 2010
Posts: 812
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 308 [0], given: 190

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: Can iPod Touch access GMAT Club app without wifi access ? [#permalink] New post 04 Jun 2012, 07:19
bb wrote:
I am not sure I really understand your question.
You can download the app via iTunes on your computer and then Sync with your iPod if that's what you are asking....

The app does not need Wifi after you install it unless you want to download more questions in addition to the 990 that the apps. Adding more questions is free.



This is good to know. Can the additional questions be added without wifi via iTunes ?
_________________

The question is not can you rise up to iconic! The real question is will you ?

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12092
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2235

Kudos [?]: 8408 [0], given: 3646

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Can iPod Touch access GMAT Club app without wifi access ? [#permalink] New post 04 Jun 2012, 12:47
Expert's post
AbhiJ wrote:
bb wrote:
I am not sure I really understand your question.
You can download the app via iTunes on your computer and then Sync with your iPod if that's what you are asking....

The app does not need Wifi after you install it unless you want to download more questions in addition to the 990 that the apps. Adding more questions is free.



This is good to know. Can the additional questions be added without wifi via iTunes ?


No, you have to connect via Wifi so that the app can get on GMAT Club forum but you can download them once a month or once a week or smth like that... is Wifi and issue for your location?
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 10 May 2010
Posts: 812
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 308 [0], given: 190

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: Can iPod Touch access GMAT Club app without wifi access ? [#permalink] New post 05 Jun 2012, 00:43
bb wrote:
AbhiJ wrote:
bb wrote:
I am not sure I really understand your question.
You can download the app via iTunes on your computer and then Sync with your iPod if that's what you are asking....

The app does not need Wifi after you install it unless you want to download more questions in addition to the 990 that the apps. Adding more questions is free.



This is good to know. Can the additional questions be added without wifi via iTunes ?


No, you have to connect via Wifi so that the app can get on GMAT Club forum but you can download them once a month or once a week or smth like that... is Wifi and issue for your location?


Where i am living Wifi is accessible only if you have one at residence. Wifi @ Work wouldnot allow external devices and public places still don't have wifi. My issue is solved - IPod touch have enough questions to keep me busy for a month or so. Thanks a lot BB, you were helpful and prompt.
_________________

The question is not can you rise up to iconic! The real question is will you ?

Re: Can iPod Touch access GMAT Club app without wifi access ?   [#permalink] 05 Jun 2012, 00:43
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
1 GMAT Club Tests Access gmalikov 1 05 Sep 2012, 12:28
Access to Gmat Club Tests? Hayek33 1 04 Oct 2011, 08:14
15 Experts publish their posts in the topic GMAT Club Apple App for iPhone/iPod/iPad bb 41 27 Jul 2009, 13:29
6 Experts publish their posts in the topic iPhone / iPod Touch Gmatclub app walker 47 02 May 2009, 02:43
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Can iPod Touch access GMAT Club app without wifi access ?

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.