Hello to each and every member of this forum...
can someone please guide me how to improve Quant skills..... I have already given GMAT twice but i am not able to get beyond 30 in QA. I think i go dumb when i see numbers....
I desperately need a score of above 600 to get into a decent b school....as i have a decent work ex and acads.
I will realy appreciate if some mathgurus can let me know how to go about this problem solving and DS...
specialy scthakur,icandy,GMATTiger, I have seen your responses and feel that you people are just amazing while solving maths problem. So please help me guyzzzzzzz
Thanks in advance
Agree with ninkorn and scthakur.
Different people have different approaches but I always believe on practice and practice; others could be:
* Clear the conceptual understanding.
* Try to understand the problem, which is a half solution.
* Focus on your weakest link.
* Increase your forum participation, interacting with as many members as possible.
* Do all sets, retired real test, Gmat prep, OG (10th and 11th ed.), gmat club tests
* Post your issue or problem on the forum immidiately whenever you have doubt.
* Do not forget to review posts by some mathsmarts such as walker, fig, honghu, laxique and many others (I always follow their post whenever I have doubt).
* Also keep your eror log.
Any materials you need, you can download from esnips.com