Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Sep 2014, 22:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Can you get multiple pens?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Can you get multiple pens? [#permalink] New post 23 Nov 2006, 06:32
I was at the test center today (1 week before my test) to ask them what I needed to bring, etc, and when I asked her if we got multiple pens to use, she said she would be watching me on a monitor and if I needed a pen, just raise my hand and she will bring me one.

Are they not allowed to give you multiple pens? If not, that is insane. The place this girl sits is nowhere near the testing room and she also is the girl answering the phones and door. It could easily be 5 minutes between raising my hand and getting a pen. I mean, thats like getting 3 questions wrong, just because their pen dries out.

I just don't see the logic. Why wouldn't they give everyone 3 pens instead? Do they worry we will somehow turn 2 pens into a regular piece of paper through some form of magic and then copy answers off the test onto this paper and smuggle it away? It just seems so stupid.

Someone please respond to ease my mind.

Thanks,

Andrew
VP
VP
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 24 Nov 2006, 00:46
if this is the way it is, then just live it.
knowing the reason does not change their practice any way.

u can ask them why or even raise a complaint if u want to, after the test. 8-)
  [#permalink] 24 Nov 2006, 00:46