1. I am 31 years old male from Eastern Europe.
2. My work exeprience - 5 years in family business. 1 year and 3 months in Hewlett-Packard (promoted after 6 months and have recommendation). Then had an internship in the Office of the President of my country for 1 month. In 2 weeks I will most probably become Economic Advisor at the Council of Ministers (I passed the interview, but haven't sign the contract yet).
3. Education (here it becomes interesting)
)) - my bachelor is in the oldest university in my country and I majored in music teaching. I graduated a specialized music school and had some awards from music competitions but then I decided that I don't want to do that. My Master's degree is in International Management and Economics and it is from another country in Europe (Belgium). My bachelor's and my Master's degree are "cum laude" (distinction).
4. GMAT - unfortunately my quant skills are quite "rusty". I had passed GMAT 3 times. The first was in 2009 and I scored the miserable 490(I needed 600 for Master's program so I didn't take GMAT too seriously). Then earlier this year I scored 530 and 640. I have time to pass it one more time until Round 2 and I believe I can get around 700.
5. Other important points - I participated in "Microeconomics of competitiveness" course offered by an affiliated center of the Center of Economic Strategy and Competitiveness in Harvard Business School which is in my country. After I graduated the course I was chosen among 65 students and became assistant of the lecturers. I have studied in the London School of Economics Summer School in July 2012. The course I took was "Negotiation" and I took it with distinction. Also, I had an internship in Belgrade University in 2010 where I taught students for 6 weeks along with a professor about financial markets. In my studies in Belgium I organized a football team and we reached the semifinals. Also, I participated in AIESEC, which is a student organisation and became Vice-President of the biggest event of the year in the University - Jobdays. In addition, my IQ is 144 according to MENSA which situates me in top 3% of the world population and I received merit-based scholarships during my bachelor's degree studies.
6. Target programs - Harvard, Oxford, LBS, MIT (Sloan)
7. Career aspirations - general management or management consulting. In а long run I am thinking about possible political career.