Can you provide info on European MBA?
Look forward to hear from you.
Maybe. If you have a specific question, I may be able to help.
My specific questions are :
1.Most of them are 1 year program as you know...so,should one consider these for career change (re: Industry change not job function change)?
2.Could you please let me know like INSEAD & IE whether LBS,Said & Judge also have rolling admissions and two intakes (for example, one in September 2014 and other in January 2015 for INSEAD)...?
3. LBS,INSEAD are top ones but in global b-school rankings (FT) b-schools like IE,Said & Judge are placed ahead of many top 20 US schools like Ross,Darden,Anderson (for IE only),McCombs...How do you see that for an International applicant & career changer?
4..For these European schools, is it always better to apply in R1 (if some of them don't have rolling admissions and/or two intakes) rather than in R2 like US schools...?
Would really appreciate some deep insights from you on these.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks for clarifying. To address your questions:
1. That depends on how radical the job change is. The more significant the career change, (especially if it involves both function and industry) the more you shoudl try for the traditional two-year program. Or at least a program that provides significant opportunities for internships.
2. LBS has one intake per year (in September) Please check the schools' web sites for the answer to #2.
3. I don't put that much weight in the ranking as to decide solely based on one or another ranking where to apply. And the world is a big place. A school may have a better reputation in a given locale than in another locale. Check placement rates for the different schools in the country where you are most likely to live. also check those rates for the companies and industry you want to work in.
4. For any program, please see