Guys, Need your help in identifying few Canadian business schools (fall 2014), where i can get a quality education and equally good ROI. Here is brief of my profile:GMAT
:: 630Work EX:
4 years (at the time of matriculating). Worked in Fortune 500 company and had roles starting from tech support, pre-sales, key a/c management, special project coordinator etc. Currently working in a consulting firm (loyalty marketing) as an Analyst.Awards and recognition
1. Promotion in very first year of my first JOB.
2. Three BIG awards during my services in one of the organisations, in less than 3 years.
3. awards during my school and engineering days.extracurricular activities
1. Actively working for NGOs, NPO - worked on issues related to environment and education. Did couple of case study projects as well.
2. Organizing committee head in College and was Coordinator of many events during my professional career.
3. Initiated and planned many team building activities and skill building activities etc.
Drawback: Indian male :p
Comparatively Low GMAT Score.
I want to live in a world where emails are short, love letters are brave, and every "Thank you" note is scribbled by hand.