Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 15 Sep 2014, 19:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:
Expert Post
4 KUDOS received
MBA Admissions Consulting
avatar
Joined: 07 Mar 2012
Posts: 213
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 84 [4] , given: 0

Career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay [#permalink] New post 14 Aug 2013, 11:20
4
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
4
This post was
BOOKMARKED

Building your career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay


In general, a strong career plan is one that brings the candidate to a very successful future, and one that is very likely to happen. This translates to 9 foundations for a strong career plan:

1. Specific industry


    o Specific enough to make it unique and concrete.
    o For example, banking is “too broad” an industry, whereas Project Finance or Biotech
    Finance is more specific and therefore more unique and concrete.

2. Specific positions



3. Connection to past



4. Assured first step


    o Rather senior position
    o A company you work with / worked with
    o Impressive company description (i.e. largest…)

5. Unique career plan



6. Rich, famous or both in the long term



7. Likely and natural connection of goals.



8. Community agenda



9. Sexy industry



In general, the more specific and personal the essay is, the better.

The key to the Career Essay:

Connect most sentences with the future goals and the industry name.
    o Most of the sentences should relate to the goals.
    o For example:
    Why School X? Because Professor X is the world's best in Y, and I need Y to achieve my goal Z.

Necessary to have:

1) What are the short and long term career goals?
2) If the first step is assured – a VERY clear statement of this fact.

Because some admission readers may skim the essays, you want to make sure this paragraph is very noticeable (make it a separate paragraph), and to mention it twice if possible.

Nice, but not necessary, to have:

1) Repeated mention of the exact same industry name.
2) Why are these your goals (why do you feel they are the right goals for you)?
3) When/how were your goals conceived?
4) Why these goals of all possible goals in the world? Should be personal, deep.

OK to have:

1. How did your goals, once conceived, drive your actions/career choices up to here?
2. What elements/experiences in your past make you feel that these goals are realistic?
3. Any other details that a. promote and candidacy and b. answer the question: "what are my career goals and why these are my goals". It needs to be clear how these details are connected to explaining your goals.

Usually not OK to have:
Descriptions of the candidate's past/resume/background which are not clearly connected to the career goals - unless the essay question specifically asks for it.


Here is a good example for a strong career goals essay, written by an HBS admitted candidate:

The application essay question / topic:
Question: What are your career aspirations and why? How will you get there? (300 word limit).

Long Run Objective

My long-run objective is to achieve a senior managerial position in a large multinational corporation that markets, or preferably manufactures, commodities. One of my highest aspirations is to be one of those who establishes, or significantly advances, such a corporation. Therefore, I intend to develop within the scope of one firm. I believe that on my way to achieve my goal I will express my talents and interests and contribute to society’s prosperity.

Short Run Objectives

Looking ten years back, I view my interdisciplinary experience in business management, army service, political and public positions, and traveling as a part of the solid background that can generate a successful senior manager in a multinational commodities corporation. To complete my preparation process, my short-run objectives are:

a. First - to acquire quality general academic education in business administration while also mastering the English language.

b. Second - to develop within the scope of one firm.

HBS - a Measure and a Target In Itself

I wish to say, sincerely, that in my opinion HBS will fulfill my first short-run objective optimally. HBS has the qualities that best fit my expectations, objective, and background. The more I hear and read about HBS - the more I feel I belong there; it is considered the best school in the world for developing general management skills and acquiring management tools in the marketing and consumption areas. Graduates gain excellent placement services and leading positions. HBS has no competitors in academic level and in world-wide fame (I learned that from talking to people in China, Eastern Europe, and Arab countries).

In conclusion, I believe that studying at HBS will be a great experience. Moreover, it will provide the optimal accomplishment for my first short-term objective, as well as a significant advancement towards achieving my long-term goal.


For more MBA goals essays: http://www.aringo.com/Career_Goals_Essay.htm
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 14 Jul 2013
Posts: 249
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.6
WE: Brand Management (Retail)
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 86 [0], given: 107

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay [#permalink] New post 26 Oct 2013, 06:53
Hello,

I am in the middle of my application. Your article has been really helpful to put some filters in my thought process for my career goals.

My current dilemma is related to number of short term career goals.
i understand that clarity of goal is required in these essays and I would be taking a huge risk if I write 2 short term goals.

One goal is related to an upward movement in my current industry and the other one is a lateral movement in different industry.

Honestly, both these options are lucrative for me. I would love to have the flexibility to be in one of these positions. I understand my MBA will be a means to attain the end goal but can it be a means which can give me flexibility of pursuing either of the goals.

From most of the articles that I have read online and also websites of my target schools, adcom usually likes to know where you see yourself going post your mba, can it be 2 places? or may be just may be I can figure out the real option during my 1 or 2 year at school.
_________________

Cheers
Farhan

My Blog - Gladly Making an attempt today

INSEAD SEPT 2015 Intake Thread

2015 PROFILES W/ ADMIT/DINGS RESULTS!!

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
Joined: 03 Oct 2013
Posts: 161
Location: India
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V46
Followers: 19

Kudos [?]: 79 [0], given: 2

Re: Career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay [#permalink] New post 26 Oct 2013, 21:47
farhanc85 wrote:
Hello,

I am in the middle of my application. Your article has been really helpful to put some filters in my thought process for my career goals.

My current dilemma is related to number of short term career goals.
i understand that clarity of goal is required in these essays and I would be taking a huge risk if I write 2 short term goals.

One goal is related to an upward movement in my current industry and the other one is a lateral movement in different industry.

Honestly, both these options are lucrative for me. I would love to have the flexibility to be in one of these positions. I understand my MBA will be a means to attain the end goal but can it be a means which can give me flexibility of pursuing either of the goals.

From most of the articles that I have read online and also websites of my target schools, adcom usually likes to know where you see yourself going post your mba, can it be 2 places? or may be just may be I can figure out the real option during my 1 or 2 year at school.


Hi Farhan,
It is definitely okay for you to figure out where you want to go during your 1 or 2 year course - in fact, most aspirants look at the MBA as a means to expand the opportunities available to them.

However, it is not a good idea to show this ambivalence in your application. This is because admission committees evaluate potential candidates on their employability - and showcasing excellent clarity of goals is one way to demonstrate your employability. (If you don't know where you are going, etc. etc. :))

Therefore, my suggestion is to pick one of the 2 options you have mentioned and elaborate on that in your goals essay. Whatever option you pick, make sure that you bring out the following 3 aspects very clearly:
1. Why do you need an MBA to achieve this position (progression or shift)?
2. Why is NOW the best time to do this?
3. How can B-school X help you get there?
As long as you are able to answer these 3 points effectively, you are good.

And don't worry about sticking to the goal you mention in your application - B-schools know very well that your goals may change during the program, when you get exposure to many new functions, industries and experiences. So, nobody is going to question you about a discrepancy in what you said you want to do and what you actually end up doing! :)

Gowri N Kishore
Admissions Consultant
_________________

If you find our response valuable, please encourage us with Kudos!

Live online classes by 99th percentile instructors!
http://gmat.crackverbal.com/gmat-courses/online/gmat-live-course/

Get a FREE profile evaluation from CrackVerbal experts!
http://applications.crackverbal.com/free-resources/profile-evaluation/

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Apr 2012
Posts: 10
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 20

Re: Career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay [#permalink] New post 31 Oct 2013, 02:45
Hello,

I am in a similar situation.I am currently drafting essays for a top 15 US MBA program. I come from a first-generation family business -it is a startup. We are into the marketing of certain capital goods. My real short term career goals are to work in B2B marketing for a few years before returning to our business. This is essentially because first,the post MBA work experience would really prepare me for bigger responsibilities for our business and second, i would need some time to recover the cost of the program.
However, i have heard that to improve my chances of admission, i mention in my essays that i shall return to business immediately after MBA, i can always work for a few years after MBA and there is no need to mention that in the essays.

I am worried that if i do as mentioned above, the school might start viewing me as one of those wealthy family business candidates and might as well suggest me their other programs. Also, they might assume that I already have a job ready after MBA.
I am a bit confused on this, please help !

Regards
3 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
Joined: 03 Oct 2013
Posts: 161
Location: India
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V46
Followers: 19

Kudos [?]: 79 [3] , given: 2

Re: Career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay [#permalink] New post 03 Nov 2013, 22:27
3
This post received
KUDOS
raman2k4u wrote:
Hello,

I am in a similar situation.I am currently drafting essays for a top 15 US MBA program. I come from a first-generation family business -it is a startup. We are into the marketing of certain capital goods. My real short term career goals are to work in B2B marketing for a few years before returning to our business. This is essentially because first,the post MBA work experience would really prepare me for bigger responsibilities for our business and second, i would need some time to recover the cost of the program.
However, i have heard that to improve my chances of admission, i mention in my essays that i shall return to business immediately after MBA, i can always work for a few years after MBA and there is no need to mention that in the essays.

I am worried that if i do as mentioned above, the school might start viewing me as one of those wealthy family business candidates and might as well suggest me their other programs. Also, they might assume that I already have a job ready after MBA.
I am a bit confused on this, please help !

Regards


Raman,
Why don't you go ahead and say it like it is? :)
Tell them that your short term goal is to work in a B2B marketing role with a different company, gain some experience and in 4-5 years' time, join your family business. You can leverage your business background in other ways: you can touch upon your understanding of business functions, market trends, vendor management and customer engagement, something you have gained as a result of being part of a business family. Highlight your own contributions/participation in decisions related to the business.

Secondly, make sure that you articulate your goals very clearly. Answer the following points in your essays:
1. Why do you want to work with a different company after your MBA? What sort of exposure and experience do you hope to gain?
2. Specify what kind of company you would want to work with - in terms of industry, domain and role.
3. In the long term, when you join your family business, what is your vision and goal for the business? Expansion? Diversification? Make sure you let them know that you have a vision of your own and that you will contribute something valuable to the business.

Hope this helps.

Gowri N Kishore
Admissions Consultant
_________________

If you find our response valuable, please encourage us with Kudos!

Live online classes by 99th percentile instructors!
http://gmat.crackverbal.com/gmat-courses/online/gmat-live-course/

Get a FREE profile evaluation from CrackVerbal experts!
http://applications.crackverbal.com/free-resources/profile-evaluation/

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Apr 2012
Posts: 10
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 20

Re: Career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay [#permalink] New post 04 Nov 2013, 23:20
CrackVerbalGMAT wrote:
raman2k4u wrote:
Hello,

I am in a similar situation.I am currently drafting essays for a top 15 US MBA program. I come from a first-generation family business -it is a startup. We are into the marketing of certain capital goods. My real short term career goals are to work in B2B marketing for a few years before returning to our business. This is essentially because first,the post MBA work experience would really prepare me for bigger responsibilities for our business and second, i would need some time to recover the cost of the program.
However, i have heard that to improve my chances of admission, i mention in my essays that i shall return to business immediately after MBA, i can always work for a few years after MBA and there is no need to mention that in the essays.

I am worried that if i do as mentioned above, the school might start viewing me as one of those wealthy family business candidates and might as well suggest me their other programs. Also, they might assume that I already have a job ready after MBA.
I am a bit confused on this, please help !

Regards


Raman,
Why don't you go ahead and say it like it is? :)
Tell them that your short term goal is to work in a B2B marketing role with a different company, gain some experience and in 4-5 years' time, join your family business. You can leverage your business background in other ways: you can touch upon your understanding of business functions, market trends, vendor management and customer engagement, something you have gained as a result of being part of a business family. Highlight your own contributions/participation in decisions related to the business.

Secondly, make sure that you articulate your goals very clearly. Answer the following points in your essays:
1. Why do you want to work with a different company after your MBA? What sort of exposure and experience do you hope to gain?
2. Specify what kind of company you would want to work with - in terms of industry, domain and role.
3. In the long term, when you join your family business, what is your vision and goal for the business? Expansion? Diversification? Make sure you let them know that you have a vision of your own and that you will contribute something valuable to the business.

Hope this helps.

Gowri N Kishore
Admissions Consultant



Hello Sir,

Thanks for these great inputs ! It really makes a lot of sense.

Regards
Raman
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
Joined: 03 Oct 2013
Posts: 161
Location: India
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V46
Followers: 19

Kudos [?]: 79 [0], given: 2

Re: Career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay [#permalink] New post 04 Nov 2013, 23:30
raman2k4u wrote:
CrackVerbalGMAT wrote:
raman2k4u wrote:
Hello,

I am in a similar situation.I am currently drafting essays for a top 15 US MBA program. I come from a first-generation family business -it is a startup. We are into the marketing of certain capital goods. My real short term career goals are to work in B2B marketing for a few years before returning to our business. This is essentially because first,the post MBA work experience would really prepare me for bigger responsibilities for our business and second, i would need some time to recover the cost of the program.
However, i have heard that to improve my chances of admission, i mention in my essays that i shall return to business immediately after MBA, i can always work for a few years after MBA and there is no need to mention that in the essays.

I am worried that if i do as mentioned above, the school might start viewing me as one of those wealthy family business candidates and might as well suggest me their other programs. Also, they might assume that I already have a job ready after MBA.
I am a bit confused on this, please help !

Regards


Raman,
Why don't you go ahead and say it like it is? :)
Tell them that your short term goal is to work in a B2B marketing role with a different company, gain some experience and in 4-5 years' time, join your family business. You can leverage your business background in other ways: you can touch upon your understanding of business functions, market trends, vendor management and customer engagement, something you have gained as a result of being part of a business family. Highlight your own contributions/participation in decisions related to the business.

Secondly, make sure that you articulate your goals very clearly. Answer the following points in your essays:
1. Why do you want to work with a different company after your MBA? What sort of exposure and experience do you hope to gain?
2. Specify what kind of company you would want to work with - in terms of industry, domain and role.
3. In the long term, when you join your family business, what is your vision and goal for the business? Expansion? Diversification? Make sure you let them know that you have a vision of your own and that you will contribute something valuable to the business.

Hope this helps.

Gowri N Kishore
Admissions Consultant



Hello Sir,

Thanks for these great inputs ! It really makes a lot of sense.

Regards
Raman



Glad to help, Raman!
<It's not 'sir' though - it's 'madam'. But pls call me Gowri. :)>

Gowri N Kishore
Admissions Consultant
_________________

If you find our response valuable, please encourage us with Kudos!

Live online classes by 99th percentile instructors!
http://gmat.crackverbal.com/gmat-courses/online/gmat-live-course/

Get a FREE profile evaluation from CrackVerbal experts!
http://applications.crackverbal.com/free-resources/profile-evaluation/

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Apr 2012
Posts: 10
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 20

Re: Career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay [#permalink] New post 04 Nov 2013, 23:34
Oh, sorry! I guess, i only noticed Kishore, my bad....thanks Gowri :-D
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 01 Jun 2010
Posts: 84
Location: United States
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 580 Q37 V32
GMAT 2: 570 Q36 V32
GMAT 3: 680 Q44 V40
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 159

Re: Career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay [#permalink] New post 18 Nov 2013, 06:32
Aringo wrote:

Building your career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay


In general, a strong career plan is one that brings the candidate to a very successful future, and one that is very likely to happen. This translates to 9 foundations for a strong career plan:

1. Specific industry


    o Specific enough to make it unique and concrete.
    o For example, banking is “too broad” an industry, whereas Project Finance or Biotech
    Finance is more specific and therefore more unique and concrete.

2. Specific positions



3. Connection to past



4. Assured first step


    o Rather senior position
    o A company you work with / worked with
    o Impressive company description (i.e. largest…)

5. Unique career plan



6. Rich, famous or both in the long term



7. Likely and natural connection of goals.



8. Community agenda



9. Sexy industry



In general, the more specific and personal the essay is, the better.

The key to the Career Essay:

Connect most sentences with the future goals and the industry name.
    o Most of the sentences should relate to the goals.
    o For example:
    Why School X? Because Professor X is the world's best in Y, and I need Y to achieve my goal Z.

Necessary to have:

1) What are the short and long term career goals?
2) If the first step is assured – a VERY clear statement of this fact.

Because some admission readers may skim the essays, you want to make sure this paragraph is very noticeable (make it a separate paragraph), and to mention it twice if possible.

Nice, but not necessary, to have:

1) Repeated mention of the exact same industry name.
2) Why are these your goals (why do you feel they are the right goals for you)?
3) When/how were your goals conceived?
4) Why these goals of all possible goals in the world? Should be personal, deep.

OK to have:

1. How did your goals, once conceived, drive your actions/career choices up to here?
2. What elements/experiences in your past make you feel that these goals are realistic?
3. Any other details that a. promote and candidacy and b. answer the question: "what are my career goals and why these are my goals". It needs to be clear how these details are connected to explaining your goals.

Usually not OK to have:
Descriptions of the candidate's past/resume/background which are not clearly connected to the career goals - unless the essay question specifically asks for it.


Here is a good example for a strong career goals essay, written by an HBS admitted candidate:

The application essay question / topic:
Question: What are your career aspirations and why? How will you get there? (300 word limit).

Long Run Objective

My long-run objective is to achieve a senior managerial position in a large multinational corporation that markets, or preferably manufactures, commodities. One of my highest aspirations is to be one of those who establishes, or significantly advances, such a corporation. Therefore, I intend to develop within the scope of one firm. I believe that on my way to achieve my goal I will express my talents and interests and contribute to society’s prosperity.

Short Run Objectives

Looking ten years back, I view my interdisciplinary experience in business management, army service, political and public positions, and traveling as a part of the solid background that can generate a successful senior manager in a multinational commodities corporation. To complete my preparation process, my short-run objectives are:

a. First - to acquire quality general academic education in business administration while also mastering the English language.

b. Second - to develop within the scope of one firm.

HBS - a Measure and a Target In Itself

I wish to say, sincerely, that in my opinion HBS will fulfill my first short-run objective optimally. HBS has the qualities that best fit my expectations, objective, and background. The more I hear and read about HBS - the more I feel I belong there; it is considered the best school in the world for developing general management skills and acquiring management tools in the marketing and consumption areas. Graduates gain excellent placement services and leading positions. HBS has no competitors in academic level and in world-wide fame (I learned that from talking to people in China, Eastern Europe, and Arab countries).

In conclusion, I believe that studying at HBS will be a great experience. Moreover, it will provide the optimal accomplishment for my first short-term objective, as well as a significant advancement towards achieving my long-term goal.


For more MBA goals essays: http://www.aringo.com/Career_Goals_Essay.htm



Hi, Gowri,

This is really helpful as I am looking to draft my essays and I was wondering how specific should we be. For example, " leading the strategy and business development for a global organization to be able to influence the strategic direction of the organization and contribute to the growth of the industry as a whole." would that be too vague/fluffy?

Cheers,
_________________


-MBAJunkie

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 24 Apr 2013
Posts: 141
Location: United States (CA)
GRE 1: 333 Q163 V170
GPA: 3.47
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 54 [0], given: 53

Re: Career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay [#permalink] New post 19 Nov 2013, 18:40
That HBS admit essay has to be old and the essay doesn't apply anymore for HBS...the career goals section on the application for HBS 2014 admissions is 500 characters (NOT WORDS) with the following prompt: "How does pursuing an MBA support your choices above?" The "choices above" are industry and function.

Obviously schools besides HBS have the "career goals" essay, but since so many people apply to HBS, it is worth noting that that example above is outdated and no longer applicable.
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
Joined: 03 Oct 2013
Posts: 161
Location: India
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V46
Followers: 19

Kudos [?]: 79 [1] , given: 2

Re: Career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay [#permalink] New post 19 Nov 2013, 23:51
1
This post received
KUDOS
MBAjunkie16 wrote:

Hi, Gowri,

This is really helpful as I am looking to draft my essays and I was wondering how specific should we be. For example, " leading the strategy and business development for a global organization to be able to influence the strategic direction of the organization and contribute to the growth of the industry as a whole." would that be too vague/fluffy?

Cheers,


Yes, I'm afraid it might be.
While AdComs do not expect you to know exactly where you will be after you graduate, they definitely expect you to have a pretty good idea about what direction you want to go. Here are some simple do's and dont's for talking about career goals:
1. Your goal must strike the right balance between 'ambitious' and 'realistic'. Don't cite a goal that is too low-hanging or something impossibly difficult to achieve in the time frame mentioned.
2. Your goal must be something that is in line with your past experience. i.e. you should be able to cite some experience or knowledge or transferable skills that will help you achieve this goal after a 1 or 2 year MBA.
3. Your short and long term goals must be logically connected. You should be able to defend how this short term goal will give you skills or exposure that will let you achieve your long term goal. Or why this short term goal is necessarily the first step to achieve your long term one.
4. Be as specific as possible - in terms of role, function, industry and even company. When you mention company names, make sure these companies recruit alumni of your target school.
5. Always always have a good idea about what the role entails - so if you say product management, make sure you know what a product manager does on a daily basis, what would he be responsible for, what his career progression is like, and so on.

These links may help you research some post-MBA career goals:
http://www.crackverbal.com/category/post-mba-careers/

Cheers.

Gowri N Kishore
Admissions Consultant
_________________

If you find our response valuable, please encourage us with Kudos!

Live online classes by 99th percentile instructors!
http://gmat.crackverbal.com/gmat-courses/online/gmat-live-course/

Get a FREE profile evaluation from CrackVerbal experts!
http://applications.crackverbal.com/free-resources/profile-evaluation/

Re: Career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay   [#permalink] 19 Nov 2013, 23:51
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Career goals in essays mikekennyb 9 14 Oct 2010, 12:57
1 Realistic (essay) Career Goal? VictoryMBA 1 27 Apr 2010, 13:03
Career goals in app. essays baer 5 15 Jun 2007, 08:00
MBA career goals csgreen 1 19 May 2007, 21:50
Career Goals essay gmatmba 2 14 Nov 2006, 19:23
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Career plan and drafting an MBA career goals essay

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.