Did you pass?
Ya I did. So stocked right now! I have to say that the GMAT helped me pass this test. Studying skills i learned from the GMAT such as persistance were key. Also I have to say that my increased math and logical reasoning skills I gained from my quest for the GMAT really helped me with the CFA as well.
I really have come to understand why schools place so much emphasis on the GMAT.
Thanks all, directly & indirectly you helped me with the GMAT and the CFA.
Bring it level 2!
Level 1: Pass
- Alternative Investments 8 - - *
- Corporate Finance 20 -*-
- Derivatives 12 - - *
- Economics 24 - - *
- Equity Investments 24 -*-
- Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - *
- Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 -*-
- Fixed Income Investments 28 - - *
- Portfolio Management 12 - - *
- Quantitative Methods 28 - - *