Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 31 Jul 2014, 09:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Chat with a GMAT Expert II - post your questions

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
CEO
CEO
Followers: 59

Kudos [?]: 659 [0], given: 781

Chat with a GMAT Expert II - post your questions [#permalink] New post 22 Jul 2010, 18:57
hello everyone,

We would like to announce the second in a series of chats on the GMAT. The chat will be held on Thursday, July 29th from 8:30 PM EST - 9:30 PM EST. Please log on to: http://gmatclub.com/chat to participate.

Eli Meyer is an Elite Kaplan instructor with seven years of experience. He scored 99th percentile on the GMAT to qualify to teach Kaplan's Advanced class. Among the many success stories from his classroom are students in Sloan, HBS, and Wharton, in addition to at least one perfect 800.

Note from Eli: I will NOT be able to answer individual test-format questions for logistical reasons. I am, however, happy to answer specific content questions related to mathematical, grammatical, or logical principles, strategies for specific questions types, or general study tips. And of course, any and all questions about Kaplan's online, live, and off-the-shelf materials will be answered!

For exact timing on 7/29, please consult this clock (it is on Pacific Time) - chat starts at 5:30 PM Pacific.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
CEO
CEO

Re: Chat with a GMAT Expert II - post your questions [#permalink] New post 24 Jul 2010, 23:38
anyone? :?
CEO
CEO

Re: Chat with a GMAT Expert II - post your questions [#permalink] New post 27 Jul 2010, 01:42
anyone?
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Chat with a GMAT Expert II - post your questions [#permalink] New post 27 Jul 2010, 05:15
Well is this guy also up for some critical questions? I'd love to ask him why the quantitative section of the GMAT Premier Programm 2009 book has been done so poorly....... Questions with wrong numbers and units, lot's of typos, weird structuring in some places, not explaining all theory (especially when it comes to probability) and to top it of they even got some of the theory just plain wrong......
Expert Post
Kaplan GMAT Instructor
Followers: 66

Kudos [?]: 175 [0], given: 2

GMAT Tests User
Re: Chat with a GMAT Expert II - post your questions [#permalink] New post 27 Jul 2010, 17:48
Expert's post
Sorry for my absence--even the greatest of GMAT preparation is not a match for the common virus!

But seriously, now that my fever is down, I'm looking for more questions; hopefully we'll get a higher turnout on the west coast.

And Hansi, to answer your question: I'm happy to take critical questions, but I'd prefer if they were from our current edition. Kaplan values feedback from our customers, and the issues in the 2009 book have already been spotted by other keen-eyed customers; my answer to your concerns will most likely be "we've already fixed that" across the board.

Eli Meyer
Kaplan Teacher
http://www.kaptest.com/GMAT

Prepare with Kaplan and save $150 on a course!

Kaplan Reviews

Expert Post
Kaplan GMAT Instructor

GMAT Tests User
Re: Chat with a GMAT Expert II - post your questions [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2010, 15:29
Expert's post
Just a reminder, I'll be on in about an hour! Looking forward to chatting with you guys!

Eli Meyer
Kaplan Teacher

Kaplan Reviews

CEO
CEO
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
Schools: ISB '15 (M)
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V31
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
Followers: 177

Kudos [?]: 901 [0], given: 235

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: Chat with a GMAT Expert II - post your questions [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2010, 15:38
KapTeacherEli wrote:
Just a reminder, I'll be on in about an hour! Looking forward to chatting with you guys!

We all are eagerly waiting for you !!

Fight for your dreams :For all those who fear from Verbal- lets give it a fight

Money Saved is the Money Earned :)

Jo Bole So Nihaal , Sat Shri Akaal

:thanks Support GMAT Club by putting a GMAT Club badge on your blog/Facebook :thanks

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Gmat test review :
670-to-710-a-long-journey-without-destination-still-happy-141642.html

Expert Post
Kaplan GMAT Instructor

GMAT Tests User
Re: Chat with a GMAT Expert II - post your questions [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2010, 16:19
Expert's post
Hi Folks,

Follow the link to chat in the first thread of this post! Apparently, the one on the top of the message boards is broken.

See you in 10!

Eli Meyer
Kaplan Teacher

Kaplan Reviews

CEO
CEO
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
Schools: ISB '15 (M)
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V31
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
Followers: 177

Kudos [?]: 901 [0], given: 235

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: Chat with a GMAT Expert II - post your questions [#permalink] New post 30 Jul 2010, 00:27
Thanks Eli for your valuable time.
Looking forward to bother you on the chat :)

Fight for your dreams :For all those who fear from Verbal- lets give it a fight

Money Saved is the Money Earned :)

Jo Bole So Nihaal , Sat Shri Akaal

:thanks Support GMAT Club by putting a GMAT Club badge on your blog/Facebook :thanks

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Gmat test review :
670-to-710-a-long-journey-without-destination-still-happy-141642.html

Re: Chat with a GMAT Expert II - post your questions   [#permalink] 30 Jul 2010, 00:27