Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 20:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Chicago Bears

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Current Student
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Chicago Bears [#permalink] New post 23 Feb 2007, 09:37
So if anyone knows anything about the NFL, they are aware of the controversy of Sexy Rexy Grossman. Well I have found two websites that are hysterical. Even though I am a Bears and Gman fan it is funny because it is true. Go read!

Read this post first:

[url]http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2006/11/f-k-it-im-throwing-it-downfield.html
[/url]
Then go to this site and purchase a T-shirt, I had to even though I love the guy this is so true it is funny!

http://www.ihasawebsite.com/sexy%20rexy.html[/url]
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 23 Feb 2007, 09:55
Speaking of the Bears, I can't believe they aren't going to renegotiate Lovie Smith's contract. He was the coach of they year in 05 and took the team to the Super Bowl this year, but he will still be the lowest paid coach in the league next season.

Last edited by eazyb81 on 23 Feb 2007, 14:24, edited 1 time in total.
Current Student

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 23 Feb 2007, 10:31
eazyb81 wrote:
Speaking of the Bears, I can't believe they aren't going to renegotiation Lovie Smith's contract. He was the coach of they year in 05 and took the team to the Super Bowl this year, but he will still be the lowest paid coach in the league next season.

God, I know. They say they are still negotiating. To me it seems like a no brainer. You have Petrino coming in with 0 NFL expereince making 4.1 mil a year and Lovie prob wants 4.5 mil. Give it to him. He is worth it. Chicago has always been a stingy team though. Plus, they are going to need money for next year when the HAVE to re-sign Lance Briggs...
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 23 Feb 2007, 14:27
Isn't Briggs a free agent this offseason? I assumed they weren't going to keep him since they didn't use the franchise tag on him. But you're right about Chicago, they have always been stingy with coaches and personnel. My guess is Lovie plays out the final year of his deal and gets a big payday from another team next offseason.
Current Student

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2007, 08:27
I thought they made Briggs a franchise player? I was almost sure I heard that. But I could be wrong. Oh well, I think that team is built for sucess. They just need a solid QB, Grossman could very well develop into one. We shall have to wait until next season.
  [#permalink] 24 Feb 2007, 08:27