Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 13:54 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 13:54

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
I also got into both. it was indeed a tough choice, but i chose kellogg, as the students and teaching style were a better fit for me. i also got the perception that Kellogg was better for marketing and startegy, two areas i hope to focus in.

good luck with your choice.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
My Vote for GSB [#permalink]
I am an Evening Student with GSB Chicago. I started in Fall 2005 and my experience has been phenomenal. GSB offers more choices in course selection and in every aspect of the MBA program. The school has really good Faculty (six of existing faculty have noble prize). People say the school is quant focused but I think it depends on you. Again it is choice that you have to make. I did not apply to Kellogg as I travel a lot and only GSB offers me a choice to take the weekend classes.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
How long did applications take for response? [#permalink]
For all of those who were accepted into Chicago's GSB. How long did it take for AdCom to get you a response? I applied to Spring 2006 and have been waiting for a reply now a little over 4 weeks. I've been told that I was in the final review stage - whatever that means.

Please let me know when you submitted your application and what date they called you to tell you that you're in.

Thanks
GMAT Club Bot
How long did applications take for response? [#permalink]