Can someone please tell me their thoughts on this situation. I applied to GSB PT and Yale FT. I have been accepted to GSB (still waiting on Yale) but if I go to GSB, they said I can take a FT course load with summers off. Is this a bad move since I would have to secure my internship myself? Should I wait for Yale? My emphasis is mktg, brand mgmt, and strategy. I liked the small community at Yale but feel that GSB is clearly a better school and the fact that Yale is in New Haven doesn't help.