I am trying to choose one out of the following programs:-
1. M.S. Supply Chain Management- Olin Business School (WashU)
2. MSB Supply Chain Management:- Smith School of Business (Maryland)
3. MSB Logistics Engineering:- Fisher School of Business (OSU)
4. Master of Management:- Simon Business School (Rochester)
5. Master of Management Studies (FOB):- Fuqua School of business (Duke)
GMAT :- 710
GPA :- 8.89/10
UG Discipline:- B.S Nautical Technology
Work experience:- 1 year internship and 6 months FT as 3rd Mate with a Japanese maritime logistics company.
Career goal after graduation:- Consulting with a focus on supply chain optimization and sustainability.
How do the Simon and Duke programs compare against each other?
Which is the better SCM program- WashU OR OSU OR Maryland?
Thanks!Posted from my mobile device