Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 15 Apr 2014, 21:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

colleges with the respective gmat score cutoff

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, Human Resources
Schools: YLP '15
GMAT 1: 550 Q48 V19
GPA: 3.31
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User
colleges with the respective gmat score cutoff [#permalink] New post 27 May 2012, 04:51
hey can somebody provide me a list of colleges that i can get with a certain score range......so that when i give my gmat exam,i should know the colleges to apply to with my score......
this ll help a lot at that time.....

Your KUDOS will keep me inspired in contributing more to this community......

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Current Student
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 111

Kudos [?]: 523 [0], given: 114

GMAT Tests User
Re: colleges with the respective gmat score cutoff [#permalink] New post 29 May 2012, 07:51
A list like this does not exist b/c most schools do not have a "cutoff". In fact, most schools that have "cutoffs" are the lower ranked schools out there, and the cutoff is generally somewhere around 500 depending on the school. Take a look at your Top 50 school ranking here: 2011-mba-rankings-99812.html?fl=menu Take a look at the "Median" score column and this will give you an idea of the GMAT's at that school. If you want a chance at that school I'd really try to be within 50 points of that school, and depending on the rest of your application quality you may need to be at that number or above.

Good luck!

New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>

My GMAT and BSchool Tips:

Re: colleges with the respective gmat score cutoff   [#permalink] 29 May 2012, 07:51