Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 12 Jul 2014, 16:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 29 Jun 2012
Posts: 52
Schools: NYU (Stern) - Class of 2015
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 1

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 23 Jul 2012, 08:22
Submitted on 06/27, status remains unchanged.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 22 Mar 2012
Posts: 87
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GMAT 1: Q V
GPA: 3.1
WE: Accounting (Other)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 27

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 23 Jul 2012, 13:49
Thanks str1der!!

I spoke with my manager about the recommendation letter and she told me she put in enough examples and wrote a really nice recommendation. CBS offers an option to either answer the questions posted OR upload a letter. She thought it would be best to answer every single question. She told me she also wrote something in the optional paragraph. So I'm really relieved and I trust her to write a good letter because she is very thorough. (Now -- it's time to focus on those essays)!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 Jul 2012
Posts: 5
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 24 Jul 2012, 23:39
edited

Last edited by Bubbles86 on 20 Jan 2013, 04:47, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Apr 2010
Posts: 15
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 1

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 25 Jul 2012, 07:20
newdreamer wrote:
Hello guys,

I am planning to apply to CBS in the Early Decision Round, but I have a related query. Can someone please clarify if the binding agreement stops the applicant even to apply to the other US B-Schools till the results are declared (I guess it shouldn't be the case but just wanted to confirm).

Also the agreement says that the admitted candidate needs to withdraw all the other applications/admits upon receiving a final admissions results. I guess this mean that even though Columbia is the applicants first choice (as he is applying in ED), to be safe he can still go ahead and apply to other US B-schools in the first deadline (as Columbia is quite selective).

Please let me know if i am wrong in my understanding.

Thanks a lot,


the binding agreement doesn't really bind you to anything. you are free to put in round 1 apps to as many schools as you want before the CBS ED decision comes out. ethical issues aside, i would go as far as to say that you could even apply to other schools after hearing from CBS. i've heard of cases where applicants end up attending another school despite receiving an ED acceptance from CBS. i believe all you lose is the relatively hefty deposit you put down when accepted. i reckon that the unofficial CBS position on this issue of ED accepted applicants reneging on their commitment is that applicants who would do something like that are ones CBS is better off not having in the first place.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 29 Jun 2012
Posts: 52
Schools: NYU (Stern) - Class of 2015
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 1

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Jul 2012, 00:55
sting wrote:
DING with interview! international j-term reapplicant here. and i didn't even get a courtesy e-mail notifying me of the decision; i had to log in to my account to find the decision update, so be sure to check your app status regularly.

application process debrief and thoughts for what it's worth:

- at the time of submission (early july), there wasn't an application preview option before submission and i inadvertently clicked submit thinking that there would surely be a proof preview option before paying the application fee. there wasn't. but fortunately a frantic call to the adcom was all it took to have them reset my application to “not submitted”, giving me the opportunity to proof check before submitting.

- nevertheless, after submission and once the preview option became available a few days later, my application still looked crummy. text in certain sections was truncated, test scores for V/AWA sections were reversed, resume was missing etc. boggles the mind how a supposed top tier school cannot work out the bugs in their app system before releasing the app - unnecessary cause for apprehension to already stressed out applicants!

- as bad as it looked, i still received an interview invite within 1 day of submission. goes to show how fast adcom can move if they really want!

- before i freak people out, the quick processing was only because i requested an expedited review at the time of submission. i told them that i was considering some fall options as well and therefore need a decision in 3 weeks.

- surprisingly, they were very accommodating and in the interest of time even offered to do a skype interview with adcom instead of the usual alumni interview.

- i did the skype interview with one of the junior assistant directors 1 week later. the guy seemed decent enough but the video was turned off on the his end, so it was a bit awkward in the sense that i was staring at a blank screen unable to gauge his expressions/reactions.

- interesting interview - it was not blind like the traditional alumni interview (he had already read my app and had it in front of him) and i didn't get most of the standard CBS interview questions that you find on the clear admit website (you know those pesky "tell me about a time you demonstrated leadership/integrity" type bs questions). instead he asked me to walk him through my resume and then seemed to delve deeper into whatever areas of my application he felt needed more clarity.

some examples: i see that comp at your old firm was flat, so did you leave because you felt that you couldn't advance (clearly they use the compensation/bonus numbers as an indicator of your performance/advancement in a role); if you had the option to advance in pe, why did you leave to join your family business; a whole slew of questions about the family business - sales, number of employees, regional operations, managerial dynamics, etc.; a whole slew of questions about my post-MBA plans for the business - it doesn't appear that you have much managerial experience to date, so how do you think you'd be able to achieve your goals to manage what you project to be a growing and much larger organization in the future; it seems that you struggled in certain semesters in college (i had a gpa towards the low end of their admitted candidate range) so how do you expect to manage your priorities at CBS; how do you expect to contribute to CBS.

- on balance, i thought that his line of questioning was fair as it gave me an opportunity to address some of the weaker areas of my app. i just wished i had known what to expect ahead of time, so i could have prepared and articulated my responses more coherently.

- i received a final decision about 2 weeks after the interview.

- in conclusion, here's my overall sense about cbs: (i) they are really really stats focused (despite solid ib/pe work ex and a mid-700 gmat, they didn't blink at the low gpa. furthermore, a 70-point score improvement was the only material change since my previous app and this time around i made the interview cut). for applicants from well represented demographics, the stats carry far more weight than adcoms would care to disclose and while they won't guarantee you get in, low stats will definitely keep you out despite quality work experience, essays etc. so in the event that your stats are low, you are better off cranking on the gmat to get it over the 7 hurdle or taking the time to create an alternative transcript instead of wasting time polishing essays; (ii) they really want to know that you will be employable upon graduation; (iii) for j-term applicants, they want to be dead certain that you don't need the internship and want to see evidence that your goals are realistically attainable; (iv) if you have entrepreneurial goals, including family business, scale seems to matter (i would reckon revenues of $25M+ to carry some weight and get them comfortable); (v) for fall term applicants, i cannot emphasize enough how greatly you improve your odds if you apply ED as CBS uses it as an effective yield management tool.


Sorry for the ding and thanks for the detailed description.

You wrote that you didn't get any e-mail regarding the final decision. Did the status changed to 'under review' and 'interview' or you just got the ding?
I am waiting for a month now, and my status is still 'submitted'.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Status: Applying
Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 56
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.5
WE: Asset Management (Venture Capital)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 4

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Jul 2012, 04:06
freetz wrote:
sting wrote:
DING with interview! international j-term reapplicant here. and i didn't even get a courtesy e-mail notifying me of the decision; i had to log in to my account to find the decision update, so be sure to check your app status regularly.

application process debrief and thoughts for what it's worth:

- at the time of submission (early july), there wasn't an application preview option before submission and i inadvertently clicked submit thinking that there would surely be a proof preview option before paying the application fee. there wasn't. but fortunately a frantic call to the adcom was all it took to have them reset my application to “not submitted”, giving me the opportunity to proof check before submitting.

- nevertheless, after submission and once the preview option became available a few days later, my application still looked crummy. text in certain sections was truncated, test scores for V/AWA sections were reversed, resume was missing etc. boggles the mind how a supposed top tier school cannot work out the bugs in their app system before releasing the app - unnecessary cause for apprehension to already stressed out applicants!

- as bad as it looked, i still received an interview invite within 1 day of submission. goes to show how fast adcom can move if they really want!

- before i freak people out, the quick processing was only because i requested an expedited review at the time of submission. i told them that i was considering some fall options as well and therefore need a decision in 3 weeks.

- surprisingly, they were very accommodating and in the interest of time even offered to do a skype interview with adcom instead of the usual alumni interview.

- i did the skype interview with one of the junior assistant directors 1 week later. the guy seemed decent enough but the video was turned off on the his end, so it was a bit awkward in the sense that i was staring at a blank screen unable to gauge his expressions/reactions.

- interesting interview - it was not blind like the traditional alumni interview (he had already read my app and had it in front of him) and i didn't get most of the standard CBS interview questions that you find on the clear admit website (you know those pesky "tell me about a time you demonstrated leadership/integrity" type bs questions). instead he asked me to walk him through my resume and then seemed to delve deeper into whatever areas of my application he felt needed more clarity.

some examples: i see that comp at your old firm was flat, so did you leave because you felt that you couldn't advance (clearly they use the compensation/bonus numbers as an indicator of your performance/advancement in a role); if you had the option to advance in pe, why did you leave to join your family business; a whole slew of questions about the family business - sales, number of employees, regional operations, managerial dynamics, etc.; a whole slew of questions about my post-MBA plans for the business - it doesn't appear that you have much managerial experience to date, so how do you think you'd be able to achieve your goals to manage what you project to be a growing and much larger organization in the future; it seems that you struggled in certain semesters in college (i had a gpa towards the low end of their admitted candidate range) so how do you expect to manage your priorities at CBS; how do you expect to contribute to CBS.

- on balance, i thought that his line of questioning was fair as it gave me an opportunity to address some of the weaker areas of my app. i just wished i had known what to expect ahead of time, so i could have prepared and articulated my responses more coherently.

- i received a final decision about 2 weeks after the interview.

- in conclusion, here's my overall sense about cbs: (i) they are really really stats focused (despite solid ib/pe work ex and a mid-700 gmat, they didn't blink at the low gpa. furthermore, a 70-point score improvement was the only material change since my previous app and this time around i made the interview cut). for applicants from well represented demographics, the stats carry far more weight than adcoms would care to disclose and while they won't guarantee you get in, low stats will definitely keep you out despite quality work experience, essays etc. so in the event that your stats are low, you are better off cranking on the gmat to get it over the 7 hurdle or taking the time to create an alternative transcript instead of wasting time polishing essays; (ii) they really want to know that you will be employable upon graduation; (iii) for j-term applicants, they want to be dead certain that you don't need the internship and want to see evidence that your goals are realistically attainable; (iv) if you have entrepreneurial goals, including family business, scale seems to matter (i would reckon revenues of $25M+ to carry some weight and get them comfortable); (v) for fall term applicants, i cannot emphasize enough how greatly you improve your odds if you apply ED as CBS uses it as an effective yield management tool.


Sorry for the ding and thanks for the detailed description.

You wrote that you didn't get any e-mail regarding the final decision. Did the status changed to 'under review' and 'interview' or you just got the ding?
I am waiting for a month now, and my status is still 'submitted'.


Same for me. Submitted in mid June and still have "submitted" status.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Apr 2010
Posts: 15
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 1

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Jul 2012, 04:11
freetz wrote:
sting wrote:
DING with interview! international j-term reapplicant here. and i didn't even get a courtesy e-mail notifying me of the decision; i had to log in to my account to find the decision update, so be sure to check your app status regularly.

application process debrief and thoughts for what it's worth:

- at the time of submission (early july), there wasn't an application preview option before submission and i inadvertently clicked submit thinking that there would surely be a proof preview option before paying the application fee. there wasn't. but fortunately a frantic call to the adcom was all it took to have them reset my application to “not submitted”, giving me the opportunity to proof check before submitting.

- nevertheless, after submission and once the preview option became available a few days later, my application still looked crummy. text in certain sections was truncated, test scores for V/AWA sections were reversed, resume was missing etc. boggles the mind how a supposed top tier school cannot work out the bugs in their app system before releasing the app - unnecessary cause for apprehension to already stressed out applicants!

- as bad as it looked, i still received an interview invite within 1 day of submission. goes to show how fast adcom can move if they really want!

- before i freak people out, the quick processing was only because i requested an expedited review at the time of submission. i told them that i was considering some fall options as well and therefore need a decision in 3 weeks.

- surprisingly, they were very accommodating and in the interest of time even offered to do a skype interview with adcom instead of the usual alumni interview.

- i did the skype interview with one of the junior assistant directors 1 week later. the guy seemed decent enough but the video was turned off on the his end, so it was a bit awkward in the sense that i was staring at a blank screen unable to gauge his expressions/reactions.

- interesting interview - it was not blind like the traditional alumni interview (he had already read my app and had it in front of him) and i didn't get most of the standard CBS interview questions that you find on the clear admit website (you know those pesky "tell me about a time you demonstrated leadership/integrity" type bs questions). instead he asked me to walk him through my resume and then seemed to delve deeper into whatever areas of my application he felt needed more clarity.

some examples: i see that comp at your old firm was flat, so did you leave because you felt that you couldn't advance (clearly they use the compensation/bonus numbers as an indicator of your performance/advancement in a role); if you had the option to advance in pe, why did you leave to join your family business; a whole slew of questions about the family business - sales, number of employees, regional operations, managerial dynamics, etc.; a whole slew of questions about my post-MBA plans for the business - it doesn't appear that you have much managerial experience to date, so how do you think you'd be able to achieve your goals to manage what you project to be a growing and much larger organization in the future; it seems that you struggled in certain semesters in college (i had a gpa towards the low end of their admitted candidate range) so how do you expect to manage your priorities at CBS; how do you expect to contribute to CBS.

- on balance, i thought that his line of questioning was fair as it gave me an opportunity to address some of the weaker areas of my app. i just wished i had known what to expect ahead of time, so i could have prepared and articulated my responses more coherently.

- i received a final decision about 2 weeks after the interview.

- in conclusion, here's my overall sense about cbs: (i) they are really really stats focused (despite solid ib/pe work ex and a mid-700 gmat, they didn't blink at the low gpa. furthermore, a 70-point score improvement was the only material change since my previous app and this time around i made the interview cut). for applicants from well represented demographics, the stats carry far more weight than adcoms would care to disclose and while they won't guarantee you get in, low stats will definitely keep you out despite quality work experience, essays etc. so in the event that your stats are low, you are better off cranking on the gmat to get it over the 7 hurdle or taking the time to create an alternative transcript instead of wasting time polishing essays; (ii) they really want to know that you will be employable upon graduation; (iii) for j-term applicants, they want to be dead certain that you don't need the internship and want to see evidence that your goals are realistically attainable; (iv) if you have entrepreneurial goals, including family business, scale seems to matter (i would reckon revenues of $25M+ to carry some weight and get them comfortable); (v) for fall term applicants, i cannot emphasize enough how greatly you improve your odds if you apply ED as CBS uses it as an effective yield management tool.


Sorry for the ding and thanks for the detailed description.

You wrote that you didn't get any e-mail regarding the final decision. Did the status changed to 'under review' and 'interview' or you just got the ding?
I am waiting for a month now, and my status is still 'submitted'.



nope, my status did not got through the motions and reflect the typical updates changes at each step of the process (under review, interview, etc.). all i saw was the final decision update. but this was likely because of my request for an expedited review.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Status: 2013
Joined: 26 Jun 2010
Posts: 62
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 1

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Jul 2012, 14:55
Is it possible to submit if reccomendations are still pending?
Current Student
User avatar
Affiliations: CFA
Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 385
Location: United States (NY)
Schools: Columbia - Class of 2013
GMAT 1: 710 Q45 V43
GMAT 2: 760 Q49 V45
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 109 [0], given: 63

GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Jul 2012, 20:28
jay4den wrote:
Is it possible to submit if reccomendations are still pending?


Yes, but you'll want them to get a move on.
_________________

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 22 Mar 2012
Posts: 87
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GMAT 1: Q V
GPA: 3.1
WE: Accounting (Other)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 27

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 27 Jul 2012, 10:12
I was at CBS a few days ago and talked to someone in admissions. I just asked her if they've started reviewing applications for the J-term and she said yes. But the status of a lot of forum members hasn't changed yet, I'm not sure if she was being 100% truthful.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 1
Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Finance
GMAT Date: 08-14-2012
WE: Pharmaceuticals (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 6

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 27 Jul 2012, 11:39
First time applicant, will be applying ED.

I wanted to ask if I can ask 1 of my clients, a CBS graduate, to write a recommendation? Would it earn some brownie points or wouldn't make any difference.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 29 Jun 2012
Posts: 52
Schools: NYU (Stern) - Class of 2015
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 1

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2012, 05:31
KAS1 wrote:
I was at CBS a few days ago and talked to someone in admissions. I just asked her if they've started reviewing applications for the J-term and she said yes. But the status of a lot of forum members hasn't changed yet, I'm not sure if she was being 100% truthful.


I know it's a long shot but maybe ED's were mentioned during your conversation?
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 16
GMAT 1: Q V0
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 16

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2012, 08:18
As I was having difficulty to logging in to check my application status (I'm still having difficulty...) then I sent them a email. They answered me that my application (ED) was submitted complete July 13, 2012, and is currently in review. Has anyone had difficulty logging in to check the app status???
Manager
Manager
avatar
Status: 2013
Joined: 26 Jun 2010
Posts: 62
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 1

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2012, 09:06
I just reviewed my application in preparation to submit and I noticed some words where chopped off in some sections. Is this how my application will appear to the adcoms when submitted or will they see everything even if I don't?
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 29 Jun 2012
Posts: 52
Schools: NYU (Stern) - Class of 2015
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 1

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2012, 12:30
HeFe wrote:
As I was having difficulty to logging in to check my application status (I'm still having difficulty...) then I sent them a email. They answered me that my application (ED) was submitted complete July 13, 2012, and is currently in review. Has anyone had difficulty logging in to check the app status???


I never experienced any problem logging in to my account. On the other hand, my status is still marked as 'submitted' like many other forum members' status.
Maybe Columbia is experiencing another problem with their system that we are unaware of, since they claim that the applications are already under review, and nobody in this forum had their status changed.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 29 Jun 2012
Posts: 52
Schools: NYU (Stern) - Class of 2015
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 1

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2012, 12:32
jay4den wrote:
I just reviewed my application in preparation to submit and I noticed some words where chopped off in some sections. Is this how my application will appear to the adcoms when submitted or will they see everything even if I don't?


We all have the same problem. This is what the AdCom had to say:
columbia-2013-cbs-calling-all-applicants-134319-100.html#p1105401
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Status: Applying
Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 56
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.5
WE: Asset Management (Venture Capital)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 4

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2012, 14:08
HeFe wrote:
As I was having difficulty to logging in to check my application status (I'm still having difficulty...) then I sent them a email. They answered me that my application (ED) was submitted complete July 13, 2012, and is currently in review. Has anyone had difficulty logging in to check the app status???


This makes me concerned. I submitted 6 weeks ago for J-term and I am still at submitted on the website. If it's the system, and I really am under review, I've gone 6 weeks without an interview invite! :|

Looks like I will have to call in and see what's up. I think 6 weeks is ample.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Status: Applying
Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 56
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.5
WE: Asset Management (Venture Capital)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 4

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2012, 14:21
Message board poll: Who has received an interview invite? MAKE SOME NOISE PEOPLE!
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 04 Oct 2011
Posts: 429
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V41
GMAT 2: 750 Q48 V46
GPA: 3.03
WE: Project Management (Military & Defense)
Followers: 11

Kudos [?]: 106 [0], given: 149

GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2012, 15:48
Bananas wrote:
Message board poll: Who has received an interview invite? MAKE SOME NOISE PEOPLE!


It is possible that people are not updating their status but it looks like nobody at this point. If look on the first page of this thread you will see a real-time tracker of everybody's status. Obviously it is only as accurate as the members make it but it is usually a good barometer of how things are going.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 16
GMAT 1: Q V0
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 16

Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2012, 01:29
@freetz, @bananas you could email the AdCom, they will answer you within 2 days and you'll be sure about you real app status (then share it with us)
Re: Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 29 Jul 2012, 01:29
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
290 Experts publish their posts in the topic Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants mappleby 1652 10 Jun 2012, 11:39
Experts publish their posts in the topic Columbia J-term 2013- Calling all applicants mb031182zy 25 04 Oct 2012, 08:59
220 Calling All CBS 2011 Applicants!! lawgonebusiness 3965 16 May 2010, 06:56
31 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all Columbia Applicants for 2009! sterny 1167 28 Apr 2008, 06:39
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Columbia 2013 (CBS) - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  12   13   14   15   16   17   18  ...  83    Next  [ 1653 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.