Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 08:35 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 08:35

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Schools:Chicago Booth 2010
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 54 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congrat todolist! Columbia is also my dream school. Would you mind tell us about your case and what it took to get into Columbia? I am sure many Columbia dreamers would like to hear, too. Hope to see you in Fall '09. Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Profile - admitted Columbia ED [#permalink]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 54 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hello todolist,

Columbia and Wharton are two of the most difficult schools to get into. One must stand out from the crowd to get accepted.

Would you mind share some of the aspects, experiences, or stories that you think made your application stands out from the pack? Did they have any doubt about your app & how did you clear their doubts? That would be most helpful and appreciative.

Thanks,

TN
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
All,

Wharton does not have rolling admissions. All offers will be rendered on or around 12/20. Anyone maintaining otherwise is just messing around.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
KD2008 wrote:
All,

Wharton does not have rolling admissions. All offers will be rendered on or around 12/20. Anyone maintaining otherwise is just messing around.

Hey thanks everyone for the notes. I sure hope to see everyone end up in their dream school the coming year. I would like to make a correction on my Wharton offer, i was accepted last year,I deferred it for personal reasons, re-interviewed this year, and somehow i decided to go for Columbia. I apologize that many of you thought i got an offer from Wharton this year, it's a long story and i just wrote it down as a result of my application, did not think of other people panicing for this year's offer. Yes Wharton does not have rolling admission and your offer only comes when everyone's comes. Sorry about the confusion. and congrats or good luck on all of you!
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]