Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Oct 2014, 02:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Columbia ED : I am a little confused

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Posts: 140
Location: New Delhi
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Columbia ED : I am a little confused [#permalink] New post 17 Jul 2007, 08:10
Hi,

I was going through the Columbia ED program....and their review period starts on 15th August 2007 and they still dont have the essays on their website!!!

Also, was checking up the online app and it seems that for ED, you have to mail columbia admissions???

Anyone out there who applied to Columbia ED? or can clarify this?
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 192
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 17 Jul 2007, 18:17
Saurabh,

Have you started the online app yet? I have a feeling that the questions might be buried in there.

Also, I dont see anywhere which says that you have to turn in a paper application. The link below has the online application instructions:

http://www0.gsb.columbia.edu/mba/admissions/apply

Hope this helps.
VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 1001
Location: New York
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 0

Re: Columbia ED : I am a little confused [#permalink] New post 17 Jul 2007, 18:56
saurabh357 wrote:
Hi,

I was going through the Columbia ED program....and their review period starts on 15th August 2007 and they still dont have the essays on their website!!!

Also, was checking up the online app and it seems that for ED, you have to mail columbia admissions???

Anyone out there who applied to Columbia ED? or can clarify this?


Dude check out the Application Information thread...The essays are digged out from the online application!
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Posts: 140
Location: New Delhi
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 18 Jul 2007, 01:23
Thanks
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 08 Jul 2007
Posts: 181
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Columbia ED : I am a little confused [#permalink] New post 18 Jul 2007, 05:57
I am facing problems with the online application system. Are other people also facing the problem?
Ozmba2006 wrote:
saurabh357 wrote:
Hi,

I was going through the Columbia ED program....and their review period starts on 15th August 2007 and they still dont have the essays on their website!!!

Also, was checking up the online app and it seems that for ED, you have to mail columbia admissions???

Anyone out there who applied to Columbia ED? or can clarify this?


Dude check out the Application Information thread...The essays are digged out from the online application!
VP
VP
avatar
Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 1430
Location: New York, NY
Schools: NYU Stern 2009
Followers: 38

Kudos [?]: 219 [0], given: 6

 [#permalink] New post 18 Jul 2007, 06:56
depends what kind of problem. If yr problem is that the interface and software is crap, everyone has faced that problem with the columbia online app.
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 546
Schools: MIT Sloan
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 18 Jul 2007, 21:12
Is it possible for one of you guys who have already started on the ED Online App to post the essay questions ?
VP
VP
avatar
Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 1430
Location: New York, NY
Schools: NYU Stern 2009
Followers: 38

Kudos [?]: 219 [0], given: 6

 [#permalink] New post 19 Jul 2007, 00:25
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Posts: 140
Location: New Delhi
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 20 Jul 2007, 03:58
The Columbia interface is a big dissapointment...I mean, I have filled in the Harvard app also and beleive me, thats so much better compared to Columbia...and the site does not work unless you delete all temporary internet files and cookies and history and log in again :( :?: :?: :?:
CEO
CEO
User avatar
Joined: 17 May 2007
Posts: 2995
Followers: 57

Kudos [?]: 443 [0], given: 210

 [#permalink] New post 20 Jul 2007, 04:10
Well I hope that means less people apply :) Make my life easier that way....
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Posts: 407
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 11

 [#permalink] New post 21 Jul 2007, 19:46
saurabh357 wrote:
The Columbia interface is a big dissapointment...I mean, I have filled in the Harvard app also and beleive me, thats so much better compared to Columbia...and the site does not work unless you delete all temporary internet files and cookies and history and log in again :( :?: :?: :?:


damn interface...

guys and girls.. i think you all should boycott columbia because of their interface...
VP
VP
avatar
Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 1430
Location: New York, NY
Schools: NYU Stern 2009
Followers: 38

Kudos [?]: 219 [0], given: 6

 [#permalink] New post 23 Jul 2007, 03:14
It is true that the online interface at Columbia sucks.

Doesn't matter really as everyone has to deal with it, but it does suck.
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Posts: 140
Location: New Delhi
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 23 Jul 2007, 10:08
I just read that if you get accepted to Columbia ED, you are not notified of Financial Aid until Spring next year.... any students out there who can tell if this is true ????
  [#permalink] 23 Jul 2007, 10:08
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
1 I am confused skg 8 19 Aug 2009, 13:22
Columbia ED jamesdean 16 06 Jun 2007, 19:52
I am so confused....:( :) lhotseface 24 08 Mar 2007, 17:12
Here is a shipwreck problem that I am a little confused cattalk 11 19 Feb 2006, 11:53
I AM CONFUSED blessingame 1 25 Oct 2005, 21:11
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Columbia ED : I am a little confused

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.