Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
I am thinking of applying to either Cornell or Darden this year (along with a bunch of other schools).
I am wondering which would be a better fit for me. Both seem equally placed. A brief summary from my side:
1. Short-term goals: MC within manufacturing areas/companies
2. Long-term goals: Set up own manufacturing company in India
3. GMAT: 720
4. Did MS in mechanical engineering from the US (GPA: 4.0)
5. Undergrad in mech engg in India (First class)
Though Darden has better and more MC placements, things that work against Darden for me:
1. 70% Case method - not sure if I can contribute as much with my 2 years work experience...
2. I will have 2 years work ex when I matriculate (thus better chances of being accepted at Cornell than at Darden)