Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 13:44 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 13:44

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 315 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Own Kudos [?]: 3083 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE:Business Development (Consumer Products)
Send PM
[#permalink]
Nsentra wrote:
fluffydot wrote:
If you don't mind blowing $250+, definitely stay at the Statler hotel on campus. It is a 1 min walk from Sage Hall. But if you are cheap like me, you can't beat the Super 8 motel at Meadow & Clinton - $49.99/night

Make sure you print out a detailed street map of the town. It's full of crazy bendy one-way streets and I got lost almost every time I drove somewhere.

haha.. I am posting right now from that same Super 8. Their wireless internet didn't work on the second floor, so they put me close to reception desk.

Sorry to bump this up, I'm reading everyone's post-interview impressions. It doesn't sound bad.
Took a walk thru campus, love the "medieval" architecture, noticed that wearing these high rubber galoshes is in fashion, will have to pick some up for my interview.
Johnson building looks great inside, can't wait till the tour tomorrow

Did you notice the atrium looks like a prison? It has a guard tower and everything.

edit:

See....

https://www.gmatclub.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... &start=120
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
rhyme wrote:
Nsentra wrote:
fluffydot wrote:
If you don't mind blowing $250+, definitely stay at the Statler hotel on campus. It is a 1 min walk from Sage Hall. But if you are cheap like me, you can't beat the Super 8 motel at Meadow & Clinton - $49.99/night

Make sure you print out a detailed street map of the town. It's full of crazy bendy one-way streets and I got lost almost every time I drove somewhere.

haha.. I am posting right now from that same Super 8. Their wireless internet didn't work on the second floor, so they put me close to reception desk.

Sorry to bump this up, I'm reading everyone's post-interview impressions. It doesn't sound bad.
Took a walk thru campus, love the "medieval" architecture, noticed that wearing these high rubber galoshes is in fashion, will have to pick some up for my interview.
Johnson building looks great inside, can't wait till the tour tomorrow

Did you notice the atrium looks like a prison? It has a guard tower and everything.

edit:

See....

https://www.gmatclub.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... &start=120

hehe, now that you mention :lol: I was even more impressed by Barton Hall (military school building?) that thing looks like a fort. Was Cornell a military school at first? I should probably find out.
Also my gf who is an animal science undergrad major and currently a vet tech, raves about the Cornell vet school. Anyone here know anyone who went there?
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 233 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Social Enterprise
Schools:The Duke MBA, Class of 2009
Send PM
[#permalink]
Nsentra -

This is so funny. I'm about 5 blocks up hwy 13 from you. Wanna get your taxes done? Walk over; it's a slow night. Oh, and stop by the Thai place on your way; I'm starving.

Anyway, the vet school gets all-around rave reviews. I don't know if they're still #1 in the country, but they were a couple years ago. The husband of one of my peons is currently wrapping up his vet studies. Wait, here she comes now. Peon, do you have anything to say about it? "Ugh, it's hard. I never see my husband. Wait, are we still married?"

Well, folks, there you have it!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
aaudetat wrote:
Nsentra -

This is so funny. I'm about 5 blocks up hwy 13 from you. Wanna get your taxes done? Walk over; it's a slow night. Oh, and stop by the Thai place on your way; I'm starving.

Anyway, the vet school gets all-around rave reviews. I don't know if they're still #1 in the country, but they were a couple years ago. The husband of one of my peons is currently wrapping up his vet studies. Wait, here she comes now. Peon, do you have anything to say about it? "Ugh, it's hard. I never see my husband. Wait, are we still married?"

thanks for the offer aau! but my taxes are all set. I'll have to try this Thai place after an admit, I love me some tom kar gai. I am currently doing some serious cornell "immersion" (see attach.)
Attachments

johnson.JPG
johnson.JPG [ 43.32 KiB | Viewed 1291 times ]

SVP
SVP
Send PM
[#permalink]
very funny! good luck; i'm home now, btw, and still don't see my thai food.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
[#permalink]
aaudetat wrote:

Look in your closet. I'm standing in there covered in pad thai waiting for you.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
[#permalink]
Nsentra wrote:
aaudetat wrote:
Nsentra -

thanks for the offer aau! but my taxes are all set. I'll have to try this Thai place after an admit, I love me some tom kar gai. I am currently doing some serious cornell "immersion" (see attach.)

LOL GO NSENTRA GO! GO NSENTRA GO!
SVP
SVP
Send PM
[#permalink]
rhyme wrote:
aaudetat wrote:

go change into yellow curry and i will think about opening the door.
SVP
SVP
Send PM
[#permalink]
rhyme wrote:
aaudetat wrote:
rhyme wrote:
aaudetat wrote:

go change into yellow curry and i will think about opening the door.

I ate curry last week and I'm extra gassy tonight. Come on in and join me.

you stay in there then. I'll just wear what i've got on for the next few days till things, um, clear out.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
   1   2   3   4   5