Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 20:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 11 May 2011
Posts: 375
Location: US
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 61 [0], given: 46

Re: It all ends here: 1 more day to go! [#permalink] New post 19 Aug 2011, 13:17
Aki Bro,

All the best and i'm sure you will hit 750.
Just relax and keep control during the exam. God is with you.!!

Cheers,
Aj.
_________________

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you do TODAY is important because you're exchanging a day of your life for it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 May 2011
Posts: 1
Location: United States
GMAT Date: 01-04-2012
GPA: 3.91
WE: Business Development (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: It all ends here: 1 more day to go! [#permalink] New post 19 Aug 2011, 15:11
Best of Luck!!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 162
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GPA: 3.22
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 10

Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 06:24
Hey Akhilesh,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get your target score. Sure its not 700+ but 670 isn't a bad score nonetheless.

Good luck with your apps. Considering a GMAT Retake?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 05 Jul 2010
Posts: 359
Followers: 15

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 17

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 06:33
akhileshgupta05 wrote:
20-08-2011:Lost the battle, not the war

Yea, the GMAT got better of me - scored a 670 q 48 v 35. I don't feel happy, obviously, but for some reason I dont feel too sad at all. I had started the journey some months back with diagnostics of 420 Q24 V27, some say that a 250 point improvement is remarkable, but I am not even thinking about that.

The thing that upsets me is that I couldn't get my goal. When I had started, I made a goal that I will go against all odds (I am not an engineer, so haven't even done say 2+3 in 5-6 years) and score a 99%tile and not fulfilling that goal is what makes me upset.

I am applying to Masters programs and my score is above the median score of the class. So I guess its a goodbye to the GMAT. I wanted the scholarship, but that seems dim now.


I am extremely sorry to hear that bro - but glad to see your positive intent. Wish you good luck in your future endeavor. Since your goal is MS, I think this GMAT score will give you more than just an edge - as hardly anybody gives GMAT for MS (non-MBA) programs.

I know that this might NOT be the right time to comment on some of my following queries, BUT if you feel like doing so and helping us, please do let us know what went wrong?
* Could it be that your extensive preparation gave you lot of repeats in the last few tests, giving a bit of inflated mock scores?
* Could it be that NOT giving any test in last 3 days lead to mental block during the test?
* Could it be too much preparation towards the end?
* Could it be the anxiety, stress and nervousness on the test day?
* Was the GMAT just too hard compared to other tests your gave?
* Verbal seemed to have hit you more than Quant. What is your take on the level of questions in GMAT as compared to that of the ones that appear in GMATPrep/Kaplan/MGMAT? The reason I ask is because the GMAT question pool keeps changing every month, and I am curious if you identified any discrepancies in the kind of questions you practiced (FROM OLD PAPERS and OGs) and what you saw in the GMAT.
* If there were few things that you could have done differently in last 2-3 weeks, what would that be?

Sorry for a lot questions, but I am curious as to what happened, as I heartily believed that you will get pass 750.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Status: 750+ or Burst !
Joined: 01 May 2011
Posts: 388
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 63 [0], given: 26

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 07:06
abhicoolmax wrote:

I am extremely sorry to hear that bro - but glad to see your positive intent. Wish you good luck in your future endeavor. Since your goal is MS, I think this GMAT score will give you more than just an edge - as hardly anybody gives GMAT for MS (non-MBA) programs.

I know that this might NOT be the right time to comment on some of my following queries, BUT if you feel like doing so and helping us, please do let us know what went wrong?

* Could it be that your extensive preparation gave you lot of repeats in the last few tests, giving a bit of inflated mock scores? - yes the scores are inflated, I wasn't expecting a 750 - but a 720 or 730.

* Could it be that NOT giving any test in last 3 days lead to mental block during the test?
No, I had taken so many tests, that they became second nature to me - 3 days or 13 days, wouldn't have mattered

* Could it be too much preparation towards the end?
Perhaps, I am still to figure out what led to the downfall.

* Could it be the anxiety, stress and nervousness on the test day?
No way, I wasn't anxious or nervous. Yes I was stressed, and that could have been a reason

* Was the GMAT just too hard compared to other tests your gave?
Honestly, hard to say. I can say that it was very different from any mock tests. No test can compare to the GMAT, IMHO. As far as difficulty is concerned, I am not sure. Firstly, I was too busy concentrating, I cant even remember what questions I saw. Secondly, I do not remember getting stuck on even one question. Perhaps 1-2 in quant but none in verbal, the answer was just there! right infront of me. I did not find anything difficult. Some questions in Quant though seemed very tedious, perhaps thats just me, but they threw me off-chart for sometime.

* Verbal seemed to have hit you more than Quant. What is your take on the level of questions in GMAT as compared to that of the ones that appear in GMATPrep/Kaplan/MGMAT? The reason I ask is because the GMAT question pool keeps changing every month, and I am curious if you identified any discrepancies in the kind of questions you practiced (FROM OLD PAPERS and OGs) and what you saw in the GMAT.
Much different from MGMAT, RC was easier, CR was more difficult and more convulted and SC I am not too sure. I did not get stuck on even one question, plus I am not sure which questions I got incorrect so can't say. But RC was a cake walk. One passage in the end was little complicated but otherwise, very very easy, or so I hope. CR felt ridiculous. Perhaps that is what brought me down. My CR accuracy had become shaky in the last week and I wan't too confident.

I did recognize a lot of typical GMAT tricks but I must say that the test became little stressful


* If there were few things that you could have done differently in last 2-3 weeks, what would that be?
Rested more, perhaps. One big thing I feel is that there is huge disparity between difficult and easy questions. Easy questions are too easy and difficult ones are ridiculous. I faintly remember now, I was stumped by CR but I think I saw very few CR questions. I saw quite many RC questions.

Sorry for a lot questions, but I am curious as to what happened, as I heartily believed that you will get pass 750.


I never expected a 750+ that was my target so at least I could reach a 720-730. Its difficult man, for a non-engineer like me. In Quant I moved from a Q22 to Q48-50 and I have never done topics such as inequality, etc in my life. Verbal score shocks me because I thought I was going well. But never mind. Let me know if you need any more help
_________________

GMAT done - a mediocre score but I still have a lot of grit in me

The last 20 days of my GMAT journey

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Status: 750+ or Burst !
Joined: 01 May 2011
Posts: 388
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 63 [0], given: 26

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 07:12
cvsmech wrote:
Hey Akhilesh,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get your target score. Sure its not 700+ but 670 isn't a bad score nonetheless.

Good luck with your apps. Considering a GMAT Retake?


I don't know. According to the website, my score is above the median/average gmat score. My undergrad scores are very high. But I cannot trust the website 100% because the only one who knows the weightage of GMAT scores and the other things is the adcom. I don't want to be in the illusion that the score is enough and realize later that I have been dinged.

So, I will take a break for a week or two because I am heavily burned out; then I will decide whether I should retake or live with it. I do not think that the content was an issue with me but stress was. Anyway I have exhausted all the material, so I don't know where to even start. Only time will tell.
_________________

GMAT done - a mediocre score but I still have a lot of grit in me

The last 20 days of my GMAT journey

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 11 May 2011
Posts: 375
Location: US
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 61 [0], given: 46

Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 07:15
Aki Bro,

I got up this morning and was very positve about your result. I understand 670 is not a true reflection of your effort and you should consider a retake. I'm sorry about to hear your score and just want to advice that dont get disheartened.

Take rest and Be positive.

Cheers,
Aj.
_________________

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you do TODAY is important because you're exchanging a day of your life for it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Retired Thread Master
User avatar
Status: How can I crack Verbal
Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 209
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V32
GPA: 3
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 33

Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 07:35
your story has scared me...i have 10 days to go for my GMAT..scored just 650(48,32) in gmatprep after scoring 700(49,35) in MGMAT CAT...i am not at all confident about my verbal and have been doing pretty badly in all the 3 sections of verbal...you said that you found verbal pretty easy except for CR questions,which were a bit convoluted...my take is there might have been some twist that you couldn't identify while answering the Q's...
is there something u feel you missed out during your help..i want to score atleast 700 and to do so would have to scale up really fast in verbal...what do u think i should study in these 10 days...just a gut feeling that i can still improve in verbal in these 10 days....and Sorry to bother u when u nt in high spirits..
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Status: 750+ or Burst !
Joined: 01 May 2011
Posts: 388
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 63 [0], given: 26

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 07:45
LifeChanger wrote:
your story has scared me...i have 10 days to go for my GMAT..scored just 650(48,32) in gmatprep after scoring 700(49,35) in MGMAT CAT...i am not at all confident about my verbal and have been doing pretty badly in all the 3 sections of verbal...you said that you found verbal pretty easy except for CR questions,which were a bit convoluted...my take is there might have been some twist that you couldn't identify while answering the Q's...
is there something u feel you missed out during your help..i want to score atleast 700 and to do so would have to scale up really fast in verbal...what do u think i should study in these 10 days...just a gut feeling that i can still improve in verbal in these 10 days....and Sorry to bother u when u nt in high spirits..


Don't worry I am fine

But I doubt I might be the best person to advice you right now, because I don't even trust my own prep.

Nevertheless, I would have to give you a cold hard fact that it will be very difficult for you to get to that 700 if you are doing so poorly in gmatprep. Questions are very much similar, though quant in the test was more difficult.

If you have the liberty of time - postpone it and work on your verbal.
If you don't - dive into the the gmatprep documents and see the solution to every single question on MGMAT forum.

Don't risk stressing yourself too much before the test, perhaps that led to my fall. All the best
_________________

GMAT done - a mediocre score but I still have a lot of grit in me

The last 20 days of my GMAT journey

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 20 Dec 2010
Posts: 258
Schools: UNC Duke Kellogg
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 28 [0], given: 4

Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 07:59
Here is my $0.02:

1) 670 is 85th percentile -- something to be very proud of. The GMAT is a self-selective group -- top 15% is not a joke or something to be ashamed about. It's an excellent score!

2) 670 is competitive for most schools, especially for a masters program. BUT if you are applying for a PhD program in management, organizational behavior, finance etc at a top school -- then your GMAT score might be slightly on the lower side but you can make up for it with other things. You need to show good research abilities and hopefully you have some journal articles or other publications to help support your application -- but this is only for the highly competitive PhD programs.

3) A word of caution if you are applying to the highly competitive Masters in Financial Engineering programs at places like Hass, Columbia, Princeton, CMU etc -- take their *stats* with a grain of salt. These programs are as competitive, if not more, than a lot of top MBA programs.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Status: 750+ or Burst !
Joined: 01 May 2011
Posts: 388
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 63 [0], given: 26

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 08:08
Hmm.

Well I ain't applying to phd or ms in finance programs. I am applying to duke mms and lbs mim and what you said is exactly my worry.

According to their websites, my score is above their Median GMAT score. But I don't know how much can I trust them, since a very credible admission consultant told me
that if the websites can be trusted so much she wouldn't have been consulting for the past 20 Years! So I am little concerned.

Image Posted from GMAT ToolKit
_________________

GMAT done - a mediocre score but I still have a lot of grit in me

The last 20 days of my GMAT journey

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 20 Dec 2010
Posts: 258
Schools: UNC Duke Kellogg
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 28 [0], given: 4

Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 08:31
I don't know much about Duke's MMS program -- But I have lived in NC all my life and can tell you that Fuqua is a very good school and they are very friendly as well (high praise coming from someone who went to its rival school). You can contact duke and they are generally helpful with stuff. You can even contact some of their alumni and have them take a crack at your application or point you in the right direction.

Not sure if this helps -- but just based on your GMAT score -- you will be competitive with Duke's MBA program. Of course assuming comparable work experience and GPA and stuff. So I would think that your score should be *very* competitive for their MMS program.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 06 Oct 2010
Posts: 20
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 510 Q29 V32
GMAT 2: 690 Q45 V39
GPA: 3.52
WE: Sales (Transportation)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 25

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 09:37
Dude,
even if I did not directly "interact" with you on the forum I was following your story/suggestions...
In this case, I would like to quote Randy Pausch (very inspirational professor/figure for me)...hope it might help you as well,

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted...

On the other hand, If 670 is on the avg score of yr target school..you can start working on your application... if you feel you can do more...and you have the time to do it... why not try it?,..what do you have to lose? 30 days and few $...there are several stories on the forum about people retaking it....

Btw ....THANK YOU for all your suggestions..I believe you have the full support of this forum (and mine) for sure..:)

All the Best,
FT


http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Randy_Pausch
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2011
Posts: 124
Schools: Columbia
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 3

Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 19:01
Hey, Akhil, not to throw cold water, but correct me if I'm wrong, but I got a distinct impression that MMS programs that allow uni-grads with no experience to interact with MBA students are highly competitive no? Especially in the current environment?

The read I got from Duke's info session was that MMS applicants are held to a higher academic and gmat standard in order to compensate for their lack of work experience.

Akhil, why not get a few years work experience under your belt first?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Status: 750+ or Burst !
Joined: 01 May 2011
Posts: 388
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 63 [0], given: 26

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 20:47
openbox1 wrote:
Hey, Akhil, not to throw cold water, but correct me if I'm wrong, but I got a distinct impression that MMS programs that allow uni-grads with no experience to interact with MBA students are highly competitive no? Especially in the current environment?

The read I got from Duke's info session was that MMS applicants are held to a higher academic and gmat standard in order to compensate for their lack of work experience.

Akhil, why not get a few years work experience under your belt first?


Well, they are competitive, no doubt. But according to the admission ambassador, my score is good enough.

Plus, according to the website, my score is well above the median/average GMAT score of the class.

The only weak point in my application is the GMAT score, which is unfortunately low, but otherwise my application seems strong as I have a very high undergrad score - top 1% of class. Also, I am not an engineer or anywhere close to being one, so I do not fall into the cluttered category. Perhaps that could give me some advantage.

Nevertheless, I have already written to the adcom of the school. The people out there have been very helpful till now; I expect a reply from them regarding my GMAT score. I will, perhaps, retake.

But the biggest issue here is that I don't know what is the issue. I was going smooth. I do remember seeing some extremely simple questions in the middle all of a sudden, but those must have been experimental.

I realize I screwed up Quant because now I seem to remember some questions that I marked incorrect. But Verbal is still very doubtful. If I knew where I had gone wrong, I could have worked harder and retaken. Lets see.

Though I am wondering that I saw some score 680 with Q48 V35 and a 690 with Q48 V35. Though they were a year back.
_________________

GMAT done - a mediocre score but I still have a lot of grit in me

The last 20 days of my GMAT journey


Last edited by akhileshgupta05 on 20 Aug 2011, 20:53, edited 2 times in total.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Status: 750+ or Burst !
Joined: 01 May 2011
Posts: 388
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 63 [0], given: 26

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 20:49
ftuzzo wrote:
Dude,
even if I did not directly "interact" with you on the forum I was following your story/suggestions...
In this case, I would like to quote Randy Pausch (very inspirational professor/figure for me)...hope it might help you as well,

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted...

On the other hand, If 670 is on the avg score of yr target school..you can start working on your application... if you feel you can do more...and you have the time to do it... why not try it?,..what do you have to lose? 30 days and few $...there are several stories on the forum about people retaking it....

Btw ....THANK YOU for all your suggestions..I believe you have the full support of this forum (and mine) for sure..:)

All the Best,
FT


http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Randy_Pausch


Thank you so much for the kind words.

I have no issues in retaking the exam, but I am not sure where I went wrong. I don't see any noticeable weak area that I could work on. I would not want to retake to end up with more or less the same score again.
_________________

GMAT done - a mediocre score but I still have a lot of grit in me

The last 20 days of my GMAT journey

Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 06 Oct 2010
Posts: 20
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 510 Q29 V32
GMAT 2: 690 Q45 V39
GPA: 3.52
WE: Sales (Transportation)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 25

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 21:12
akhileshgupta05 wrote:
ftuzzo wrote:
Dude,
even if I did not directly "interact" with you on the forum I was following your story/suggestions...
In this case, I would like to quote Randy Pausch (very inspirational professor/figure for me)...hope it might help you as well,

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted...

On the other hand, If 670 is on the avg score of yr target school..you can start working on your application... if you feel you can do more...and you have the time to do it... why not try it?,..what do you have to lose? 30 days and few $...there are several stories on the forum about people retaking it....

Btw ....THANK YOU for all your suggestions..I believe you have the full support of this forum (and mine) for sure..:)

All the Best,
FT


http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Randy_Pausch


Thank you so much for the kind words.

I have no issues in retaking the exam, but I am not sure where I went wrong. I don't see any noticeable weak area that I could work on. I would not want to retake to end up with more or less the same score again.






btw today I did a veritas prep test..Veritas prep seems to be very close to the actual GMAT.. I also got 670 too Q 51 and V 35.. I was also surprised by the verbal score..I Believe some twist and more than 2 wrong questions in a row might damage the score severly... This was the case of today test for me. Another two cents ... If you consider retaking as an option ...

Image Posted from GMAT ToolKit

Image Posted from GMAT ToolKit

Image Posted from GMAT ToolKit
1 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Status: 750+ or Burst !
Joined: 01 May 2011
Posts: 388
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 63 [1] , given: 26

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 20 Aug 2011, 21:26
1
This post received
KUDOS
ftuzzo wrote:



btw today I did a veritas prep test..Veritas prep seems to be very close to the actual GMAT.. I also got 670 too Q 51 and V 35.. I was also surprised by the verbal score..I Believe some twist and more than 2 wrong questions in a row might damage the score severly... This was the case of today test for me. Another two cents ... If you consider retaking as an option ...


I don't know whether I would be the best person to comment, but I daresay that NO mock test and I mean NO mock tests can compare to the real thing.

They would perhaps give you an idea in terms of timing, weak areas, etc. but otherwise, no mock tests can be compared to the real thing. Not even MGMAT. If you followed MGMAT books, you will score high on their mocks.
The GMATPrep was close, but the real quant was much more difficult. Verbal did not seem difficult to me, but my score says otherwise. and I remember the answers to 90-95% of the questions on GMATprep, so that too is a waste.

Just my humble opinion.
_________________

GMAT done - a mediocre score but I still have a lot of grit in me

The last 20 days of my GMAT journey

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 24 Aug 2008
Posts: 232
Location: India
WE 1: 3.75 IT
WE 2: 1.0 IT
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 5

Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 21 Aug 2011, 20:11
Hey Akhilesh,

Sorry to hear about ur score man.. I know that 670 wasn't ur dream score but it isn't a bad score even..

Ru planning to apply to universities or going for a retake??
_________________

Cheers,
Varun


If you like my post, give me KUDOS!!

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Status: 750+ or Burst !
Joined: 01 May 2011
Posts: 388
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 63 [0], given: 26

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep [#permalink] New post 01 Sep 2011, 00:52
varunmaheshwari wrote:
Hey Akhilesh,

Sorry to hear about ur score man.. I know that 670 wasn't ur dream score but it isn't a bad score even..

Ru planning to apply to universities or going for a retake??


Still working on that man.

I will take a mock after a week, maybe, and if I feel confident then I will retake, since I have the liberty of TIME. Lets see how it goes.
_________________

GMAT done - a mediocre score but I still have a lot of grit in me

The last 20 days of my GMAT journey

Re: Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep   [#permalink] 01 Sep 2011, 00:52
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Q48 V35 690 vignesh2710 1 04 Jul 2013, 08:42
1 Experts publish their posts in the topic My results - Q48, V35, total 680 Matt1177 1 22 Nov 2011, 02:55
5 Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 akhileshgupta05 19 20 Aug 2011, 03:53
Got 580 (Q48V23) GmatPrep..Need help to analyze my weakness sag 4 12 Jul 2010, 04:32
Done: 690 91% (Q48, V35) nickdawg 3 28 Nov 2005, 19:48
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Got destroyed today - 670 Q48 V35 - last 20 days of my prep

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6    Next  [ 102 posts ] 

Moderators: bagdbmba, WaterFlowsUp



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.