Alright so this is going to be my study diary which I shall use to chronicle my day to day progress.
I was previously scheduled to give the GMAT on 11/29 but because of my poor showing on my first MGMAT Prep I have rescheduled it for Dec 20.
I am doing this so that I can have some accountability on my part and stay motivated during my prep.
Where i stand today,
GMAT Prep - 640 (Q 42, V 34)
MGMAT Prep 1 - 620 (Q 38, V 35), horrible timing, guessed 10-11 questions on Quant
- MGMAT SC - Done three times already, finishing up on a fourth pass
- Aristotle Prep - Just done with it
- Kaplan Advanced SC questions - Two passes on these questions, 65% accuracy
- Kaplan Verbal Workbook - 80% accuracy
- OG SC - Two passes, 85% accuracy on the last pass
- Aristotle Prep - 83% accuracy, would have been higher but missed 6-7 idiom questions
- Second pass on Verbal 2nd edition, review incorrect questions from Kaplan Advanced
- Implemented my own approach derived from Rhyme's
- Reading articles on NYTimes and a few books
- Hit the GMAT verbal book, finish this up
- Complete the remaining OG RC questions
- PowerScore CR - 2nd pass
- Weakness - Assumption and EXCEPT/NOT questions. A few weaken questions
Target - V 42+
- Review assumption and weaken questions
- Review inequalities
- Review coordinate geometry
Data SufficiencyTheoryPracticeNext steps Target - Q 49+
Haven't touched IR yet.
Not really concerned about AWA at this point. Chineseburned's format seems to work well.