Recently I have discussed with several Admission consultants & aluminies. Here is an idea what I received from sources about MBA in UK vs Us Vs Australia/Asia.
Here is my jotted down points:
1. If you think you have the calibre to get into the top B-schools like Harvard and Yale, the choice is easy. With the the top US B-schools, consider the best European schools like London Business School and INSEAD. My perception is, it's difficult to match the might of the Harvard Business School.
2. A mid-tier B-school in the US is still better than most mid-tier B-schools in other parts of the world. So if you consider yourself to be above average but not top of the league, the U.S. should be your first choice.
3. If you're just average or slightly below, and keen on getting a global MBA degree, it'll probably make more sense to look at options in Australia/Newzeland & Asia.
4. Job Prospects in same country is always easy in US. There are fantastic opportunities available but it really important that you are proactive as a student and seek out opportunities.
5. I heard the myth that getting H1 in US is tougher than Australia WP. But several sources indicating completely opposite picture.
A Final Overview, the idea is from an website:
Thanks to Admission consultant of HULT & MBS for their constant help.
I like to hear back some feedback & new insights on this regard from others
If Life's a Game, I Play it in my way