Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Aug 2014, 01:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Course recommendation

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Course recommendation [#permalink] New post 05 Apr 2009, 09:02
Hi Everyone,

I've been studying for GMAT for the past year with some mixed successes.
Last year, about 3 months before the test I took a VERITAS class hoping I would get a decent score. But I got only 490... Obviously, I was heartbroken. Then, I started searching for something else, an alternative to the expensive classes....
And, I found GMAX On-line. I have been studying with their materials and videos for past 4 months and I have to say, I feel very confident about what I do and believe, I finally found a way to achieve a higher score. It's through the hard work :wink:

GMAX-Online has great lessons and study materials. There are 3 teachers, 1 for math and 2 for verbal. So far, Aner (the math teacher) and Karen (the sentence correction teacher) are my favorites. I do every lesson and after that, I do homework. Right now, I also started using their additional materials on reading & problem solving. I plan to take the 2nd test in about a month. This time I do not hope for a better score. I know I will get it :wink:

There is something else you may need to know. GMAX has also an excellent customer service. A lady named Leanna is there to answer additional questions and she does it a simple way so you can understand the difficult parts better. Recently I asked Leanna about some recommendations as to where I could find more affordable practice tests and she recommended some fun websites to test.

Overall, I am very happy with GMAX and I recommend it to everyone who searches for an inexpensive and effective alternative to super expensive classes. Good luck studying!

Anna Wlodarczyk
Veritas Prep GMAT Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2219

Kudos [?]: 8212 [0], given: 3641

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Course recommendation [#permalink] New post 05 Apr 2009, 10:51
Expert's post
malaania wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I've been studying for GMAT for the past year with some mixed successes.
Last year, about 3 months before the test I took a VERITAS class hoping I would get a decent score. But I got only 490... Obviously, I was heartbroken. Then, I started searching for something else, an alternative to the expensive classes....
And, I found GMAX On-line. I have been studying with their materials and videos for past 4 months and I have to say, I feel very confident about what I do and believe, I finally found a way to achieve a higher score. It's through the hard work :wink:

GMAX-Online has great lessons and study materials. There are 3 teachers, 1 for math and 2 for verbal. So far, Aner (the math teacher) and Karen (the sentence correction teacher) are my favorites. I do every lesson and after that, I do homework. Right now, I also started using their additional materials on reading & problem solving. I plan to take the 2nd test in about a month. This time I do not hope for a better score. I know I will get it :wink:

There is something else you may need to know. GMAX has also an excellent customer service. A lady named Leanna is there to answer additional questions and she does it a simple way so you can understand the difficult parts better. Recently I asked Leanna about some recommendations as to where I could find more affordable practice tests and she recommended some fun websites to test.

Overall, I am very happy with GMAX and I recommend it to everyone who searches for an inexpensive and effective alternative to super expensive classes. Good luck studying!

Anna Wlodarczyk

Anna - thank you for the review. Do you have a date for your GMAT yet? How long do you have left with GMAX?

Good luck!

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Re: Course recommendation [#permalink] New post 09 Apr 2009, 10:47
heard good things about them and seen some of their videos on youtube.
Re: Course recommendation   [#permalink] 09 Apr 2009, 10:47