Surveying this crisis is going to take everything we've got. In addiction to ... massive retraining, we may also need subsidies-direct or channeled through the private sector-for a racially expanding service sector. Not merely things like environmental clean-up, but basic human services. (Alvin Toffler, Previews and Premises (New York: Bantam Books, 1985), p. 57.)
Which of the following statements is inconsistent with the above?
* Subsidies are needed to overcome the crisis.
* Environmental controls will be loosened.
* The service sector is going to expand to such an extent that many more workers will be needed.
* The private sector will play a role in retraining workers.
* Before the crisis can end, an environmental clean-up will have to take place.
If u can't jump the 700 wall , drill a big hole and cross it .. I can and I WILL DO IT ...need some encouragement and inspirations from U ALL