I have been preparing for GMAT for 6-7 weeks. First 3 weeks I focused on getting Grammar basics and SC practise under way. Reached 75-80% accuracy in 25 set on SC1000. Then I moved to Math for next 3 weeks and in Kaplan
diagnosis I got 49. I am overall feeling better with Math now with most of my weak areas with at-least some practice.
Now here is where I am:
1) I am begging my RC/CR (Starting with OG)
2) I am yet to give complete test ( Planning one tomorrow)
3) I have 4 weeks from today three of which I will take off from work
So in nutshell I have two questions:
1) Any suggestions on how to ace CR and RC, I want to do some LSAT problems for CR and use LSAT book but I dont have enough time, any shotcuts..?
2) I am starting to give tests from this week and plan to give about 5-6 with prep in between. How useful test giving has been for people?