Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Oct 2014, 15:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

CR - Unemployment

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 368
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

CR - Unemployment [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2006, 05:42
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

(N/A)

Question Stats:

0% (00:00) correct 0% (00:00) wrong based on 0 sessions
Attachement:
Attachments

cr-unemployment.GIF
cr-unemployment.GIF [ 25.2 KiB | Viewed 493 times ]

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Posts: 329
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Re: CR - Unemployment [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2006, 05:47
B....

This is a OG Clone...

BTW which test is this... 22 Questions left with 45 mins to go, you were going great guns...
CEO
CEO
User avatar
Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 2922
Schools: Completed at SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - Class of 2008
Followers: 15

Kudos [?]: 82 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2006, 06:09
This is a straight B without doubt.

:btw This is my 3000th post. :computer :beer
_________________

SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - MBA CLASS OF 2008

VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 21 Aug 2006
Posts: 1026
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2006, 06:35
will go with B.
_________________

The path is long, but self-surrender makes it short;
the way is difficult, but perfect trust makes it easy.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 368
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2006, 07:04
ps_dahiya wrote:
This is a straight B without doubt.

:btw This is my 3000th post. :computer :beer


Congratulations!!!.. and you guys are right the answer is B.

sumit,
I was trying the princeton review practice test. I did good on time, but i got only 40 , so :roll: You mentioned that it is an OG clone?. Does the OG11 have a similar question
CEO
CEO
User avatar
Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 2922
Schools: Completed at SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - Class of 2008
Followers: 15

Kudos [?]: 82 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2006, 07:11
gk3.14 wrote:
I was trying the princeton review practice test. I did good on time, but i got only 40 , so :roll:


You got 40 in verbal and you are saying ONLY. :roll: :roll:
_________________

SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - MBA CLASS OF 2008

VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 02 Jun 2006
Posts: 1270
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 39 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2006, 07:36
Clear B...
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 368
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2006, 07:37
[quote="ps_dahiya]You got 40 in verbal and you are saying ONLY. :roll: :roll:[/quote]

Dahiya, You are one of the consistently best performers I have seen in this forum. I am yet to discover how consistent I am and if i get so many wrongs working at it from home (albeit at 6 inthe morning:)), I am quite worried about how I will perform at the actual test.
VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 02 Jun 2006
Posts: 1270
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 39 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2006, 07:41
Don't you think some of us spend way too much time on the board... :P

My wife is beginning to doubt if I really do study when I am on the board... she thinks I am having way too much fun!! :panel

Congratulations and :thanks for all the help you have given to countless people on the board!!!


ps_dahiya wrote:
This is a straight B without doubt.

:btw This is my 3000th post. :computer :beer
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 368
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2006, 07:44
I guess you will show her when you hit that 700 + :banana
CEO
CEO
User avatar
Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 2922
Schools: Completed at SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - Class of 2008
Followers: 15

Kudos [?]: 82 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2006, 07:47
haas_mba07 wrote:
My wife is beginning to doubt if I really do study when I am on the board... she thinks I am having way too much fun!! :panel

This is so true. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But its a good way to study. In my engineering, when I studied in group I always scored higer than when I studied alone. If you can explain something to others, you will not get that thing wrong yourself.
_________________

SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - MBA CLASS OF 2008

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 29 Jan 2005
Posts: 5252
Followers: 23

Kudos [?]: 140 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
 [#permalink] New post 08 Sep 2006, 00:38
ps_dahiya wrote:
haas_mba07 wrote:
My wife is beginning to doubt if I really do study when I am on the board... she thinks I am having way too much fun!! :panel

This is so true. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But its a good way to study. In my engineering, when I studied in group I always scored higer than when I studied alone. If you can explain something to others, you will not get that thing wrong yourself.


It's called the power of synergy. I'm here with ya'll, except at a different time zone...

@Dahiya Cheers on reaching the third milestone to the summit. Personally, I think I have read about 2500 of your 3K posts :lol: Shawn Green claims that 10K is the peak, just like the mountain on your avatar. :-D
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 29 Jan 2005
Posts: 5252
Followers: 23

Kudos [?]: 140 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
 [#permalink] New post 08 Sep 2006, 00:40
Oh yeah, (B) is best. Always better to compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges.
CEO
CEO
User avatar
Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 2922
Schools: Completed at SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - Class of 2008
Followers: 15

Kudos [?]: 82 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 08 Sep 2006, 05:37
GMATT73 wrote:
ps_dahiya wrote:
haas_mba07 wrote:
My wife is beginning to doubt if I really do study when I am on the board... she thinks I am having way too much fun!! :panel

This is so true. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But its a good way to study. In my engineering, when I studied in group I always scored higer than when I studied alone. If you can explain something to others, you will not get that thing wrong yourself.


It's called the power of synergy. I'm here with ya'll, except at a different time zone...

@Dahiya Cheers on reaching the third milestone to the summit. Personally, I think I have read about 2500 of your 3K posts :lol: Shawn Green claims that 10K is the peak, just like the mountain on your avatar. :-D


Thanks MATT. You are already on the highest base camp and I am climing toward that. Soon both of us will try to conquer the "EVEREST". Lets see if we can hoist the GMATCLUB flag or not.
_________________

SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - MBA CLASS OF 2008

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 368
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 08 Sep 2006, 07:55
OA is B
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 80
Location: New York City
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

 [#permalink] New post 08 Sep 2006, 08:18
I have joined this club recently...precisely 2 days....For about a month I was just reading the kaplan book here and there... now after joining this club and reading your threads... my spirit is lifted.

Now I am addicted to GMAT club...

You guyz are amazing...

:wave
_________________

'Hakuna matata'

  [#permalink] 08 Sep 2006, 08:18
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Current Bankers Fear Unemployment nink 0 28 Jan 2009, 07:20
18 Unemployment During a Recession GoBruin 22 24 Jan 2009, 11:37
4 The increase in unemployment rates, coupled with ArvGMAT 10 25 Jun 2007, 19:25
The decline in national unemployment, as reported by the Pokhran II 9 25 Nov 2006, 13:35
unemployment ashkg 3 15 Jul 2005, 02:20
Display posts from previous: Sort by

CR - Unemployment

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.