Was wondering if there is a way I could move a particular thread to my Error Log
folder (My objective was to archive some really good SC/CRs for future reference before they get lost in the stack
). Now I have to create a new topic in error log
There is a "add to favorites" feature. you can see that at the bottom left of every topic
The error log
is to write notes for yourself. you cant do that with the "add to favorites" thing. How you want to use the error log
is upto you.
I just find that whenever i wrote down what i think is the problem , i never did that mistake again. that is why i wanted you guys to have a forum where you can write notes for yourself.
I thought it was pretty clear how the log should be used. anyways,here is what i think will work
1. copy paste the original problem
2. copy paste your explanation , if you did explain
3. copy paste the solution or the better explanation
4. write down clearly what error you did.
5. prepare an excel sheet and keep updating that sheet with the count. say, "misread question" is an error ...so everytime you do that error, go back to the excel sheet and increase the count by 1. keep a weekly chart.
see, how many errors you are eliminating and how many you are adding to the chart.
this is one way to maintian an error log
how you want to prep. is totally upto you.