Very good schedule. I would probably give you 8/10 on this. You have done lots of things correctly. Here are a few things that I would add to it.
1. Add some buffer time to it. This is time that you will use in case you fail to complete things on time. I ask applicants to keep 25% buffer.
2. You have some time for revision before exams. This is good. However, for some reason you seem to prefer revising only quant and Verbal before your exam. I would recommend that you do both.
3. Add a target Quant and Verbal score. This would give the entire schedule some objectivity.
4. I would add one more practice test in the second week of Jan. This would help you understand if you need course correction. Make that to be GMATPrep.
5. Put aside time for GMATPrep-II.
I hope the above helps.
Thanks for the response Rajat.
I have a few questions - I'll respond via your numbering system:
1. I pushed the exam back 1 week, that should give me enough time for buffer, right?
2. For tests 4 and 5 I added both review sections before them.
3. Target score added, why not shoot for the stars
4. As far as an additional test, I figured I'd leave one off the schedule to "flex" in if my preparations are faster than my given schedule. Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze another in.
5. What do you mean by GMATPrep-II?
I've attached an updated file.
My Applicant Blog: http://hamm0.wordpress.com/