Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
DBA/ PhD: My Query [#permalink]
19 Dec 2011, 18:03
Plz give me advice/answer in case of the following queries:
I am a Bangladeshi student perusing BBA major in Banking. My ultimate goal is to be a University teacher. I want to hold a DBA/PhD degree in the field of Banking or Finance from top US biz schools.my queries are:
1. Is it possible to apply for DBA/PhD just after completion of BBA? HBS says in case of DBA/PhD application requirment: "To be considered for admissions, applicants must have a bachelors degree. Undergraduate applicants in his/her senior year are welcome to apply"
2. To be a Teacher which one is better between DBA and PhD?
3. What is the ultimate difference between DBA and PhD? Which one will give me advantage in case of corporate world?
4. Is it necessary to have a MBA degree to be a business faculty? To be a PhD/DBA holder is it necessary to have a Master of Philosophy degree?
5. As a Bangladeshi student what should I do besides a good CGPA to get admission in HBS for PhD/ DBA ?
I am really sorry, if i have asked any funny question. plz ignore if there is any mistake in my language.