This topic is locked. If you want to discuss this question please re-post it in the respective forum.
Dear GMATCLub Members
As you reach your final weeks of prep, you might find it overwhelming to go back and look over the problems that you did wrong or had trouble understanding. Our short term memory surely helps us to understand errors, but if you are prepping for more than a month, its easy to forget those. I faced this problem and had to struggle to maintian an error log
So, I wanted to implement a system where you can have Error Logs right here on GMATClub. Write your errors here and you wont have to go back and search for the problems.
This forum will be visible only to YOU. You will have your own forum.
- you need to have atleast 100 posts on GMATClub. but i am not going to be very strict about it. if you can committ that you will have atleast 100 posts, we will consider it. But you need to sure that you can stick to that committment.We hope you will appreciate that we have 5000+ members and thus cannot offer a forum for everyone
- its your personal log on the web. no need to spend time writing down Sentence correction, CR's or MATH questions. This is especially beneficial if you find the questions on the internet.
- No body else can see your log. you can verify the anonymity of your forum by visiting our forums as a guest. (that is, dont sign in )
- You can organize the content better. you can easily make comments for yourself and write a small tip or two.
- You can copy paste the stuff right off the forum. you will save time there
- Instant access from anywhere you have internet access.
- It will be a great help in your final one or two weeks. you can just go over the list of questions that you found difficult.
- Its free
We hope you like this idea. Send in your requests or reply to this message. I will approve it after verification