Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 17 Sep 2014, 10:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Desperately need help!!!! Third time GMAT with 510.

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Desperately need help!!!! Third time GMAT with 510. [#permalink] New post 30 Oct 2012, 01:59
Hello All,

Though, I have been a member of GMAT Club for long, but this is my first post. Mainly out of sheer frustration, or of desperation.

I have scored 510 (Q: 34, V: 23) in my third attempt. This is my lowest out of all three attempts. The last time I attempted this test, I scored a 580. I think I was better prepared this time than the last. Even in MGMAT tests I was able to pull 650 (Q: 44 to 46, V: 33 to 35). I have no clue about where I went wrong.

I really need help in devising a strategy that will help me break the 680 barrier. I have a total work experience of 11.5 years. I have been advised to focus more on the tough questions etc. But not sure if this was the right way to go.

I'm looking for help from all of you. I'm planning to give this test again in May of 2013. But this time I want to be at least at 700 mark before I finally go for the finals.

Any suggestions on specific books, type of questions (easy, hard, very hard), suggestions on where to start now will greatly help.

Looking forward to all that you guys have to share.

Regards
Sunny\sqrt{}
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Desperately need help!!!! Third time GMAT with 510.   [#permalink] 30 Oct 2012, 01:59