Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Sep 2014, 13:21

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Devastated 3rd attempt..help me on what to do next!!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Devastated 3rd attempt..help me on what to do next!! [#permalink] New post 22 Jun 2014, 00:12
Hi,
Recently i gave my 3rd attempt of GMAT in hope to get 700+, but result was just opposite, i landed upon 620(Q49, V26) IR 7. :(
My last two attempts have score as 640(Q50, V26) IR 7 and 680(Q49, V31) IR 3.

I have given approx 15 practice tests between 2nd and 3rd attempt and my average score was 710. But m not sure what went wrong on the exam day that lead to this devastating score. :oops: :cry:

I want to get admitted into top 30 MBA program of US.
I have currently 3.9 years of experience in IT industry. I will be having almost 5 years of experience while joining the college in next year fall.
I belong to highly competitive pool i.e. Indian/Male/I.T . I am involved in decent number of extra curricular activities and have above average academics.

Can anyone here help me out, if my recent score of 620 will have negative impact on my profile and if i apply through 680 marks to MBA programs, by any chance i can make into top 20-30 MBA programs of US.
Also, if i go for another attempt does 4 attempts on GMAT will show the lack of potential in me as an GMAT aspirant for top MBA programs.
Please expert reply.

Thanks,
Satyam
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Devastated 3rd attempt..help me on what to do next!!   [#permalink] 22 Jun 2014, 00:12