Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 11 Jul 2014, 06:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Did anyone do the MGMAT challenge problem archive?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 4

Did anyone do the MGMAT challenge problem archive? [#permalink] New post 31 May 2009, 19:18
Did anyone (who has already done the GMAT) do the MGMAT challenge problem archive?
I'm looking for 700+ level questions for additional quant practice (beyond GMATClub tests).

If anyone has done it, how did it compare to the real GMAT? Did you score above 700 and see similar problems?
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.9
Followers: 28

Kudos [?]: 107 [0], given: 12

GMAT Tests User
Re: Did anyone do the MGMAT challenge problem archive? [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2009, 11:49
I would also like to know this, since I too am interested in those questions. Or maybe I will try to get access GMATClub's questions...
GMAT Forum Moderator
Schools: Wharton Class of 2011
Followers: 17

Kudos [?]: 69 [0], given: 14

GMAT Tests User
Re: Did anyone do the MGMAT challenge problem archive? [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2009, 13:10
I had an access to all MGMAT archives and used to work these problems during my GMAT preparation. There were some ridicoulosly difficult questions, you almost certainly will never encounter something like that on the real exam.

However, by trying to solve some of these monsters, I had to learn many useful concepts that have been tested on GMAT. This is the real strength of MGMAT's problems - they are not much useful for practice but they are extremely useful for learning advanced concepts.

On the other hand, from what I've heard, GMATclub Tests (former Challanges) are even better tool, both for practice and for learning.

My GMAT experience
My retake experience - GMAT dropped from 720 to 690 - advice for retakers
My TOEFL experience - 108

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

CEO
CEO
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
Schools: ISB '15 (M)
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V31
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
Followers: 174

Kudos [?]: 879 [0], given: 235

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: Did anyone do the MGMAT challenge problem archive? [#permalink] New post 23 Jun 2010, 14:27
Do they overlap with the quant questions of 6 online CATS?

Fight for your dreams :For all those who fear from Verbal- lets give it a fight

Money Saved is the Money Earned :)

Jo Bole So Nihaal , Sat Shri Akaal

:thanks Support GMAT Club by putting a GMAT Club badge on your blog/Facebook :thanks

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Gmat test review :
670-to-710-a-long-journey-without-destination-still-happy-141642.html

Manager
Manager
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 36

GMAT Tests User
Re: Did anyone do the MGMAT challenge problem archive? [#permalink] New post 23 Jun 2010, 15:46
gurpreetsingh wrote:
Do they overlap with the quant questions of 6 online CATS?

i'm 99% sure they do not.
Re: Did anyone do the MGMAT challenge problem archive?   [#permalink] 23 Jun 2010, 15:46