Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 03:25 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 03:25

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 515 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1649 [0]
Given Kudos: 781
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hjort your contributions are invaluable to the board. you've created a one stop shoppiong center for the best mba programs out there. thanks for all the great info.
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 515 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I have started adding cost estimates to each school. Please note that these are just ball park figures based on the list price. In many instances, students would receive tuition adjustments from the school. On the other hand, since tution usually increases each year, one could end up paying more.

In addition, do not assume that these values are directly comparable. It appears that some schools include more types of expenses in the estimated budget than others.

If the school does not provide explicit information on the second year prices for 2 year programs, I have generally doubled the value for the first year. This will tend to overestimate the total since the second year is often a bit cheaper (students do not need to buy another laptop, there is no orientation fee, etc.).

In the case of living expenses, I have used the information provided by the school for single students with no dependents.

In each case I have included a link to the tuition/student budget portion of the school's website so members are encouraged to investigate the matter on their own.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]