Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 16:38

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Disappointing 600 !!! But spirits high for the next attempt

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Disappointing 600 !!! But spirits high for the next attempt [#permalink] New post 03 Nov 2004, 05:35
Dear Friends,

Recently I attempted my GMAT. I got a disappointing 600. The breakup was 43-Quant and 30-Verbal. Actually I was expecting worse score in Quant because I could not finish 3-4 questions at the end.

My overall assessment of my performance is that I was probably 90-95% prepared but most importantly I was overawed by the whole occasion, maybe a bit tensed as well though I was pretty well prepared. In Quant I ended up double checking my answers which cost me at the end since I was not able to complete the section.

Anyway I am encouraged by my quant score which can further improve. I shall work hard on Verbal. I definitely deserve a better score in verbal.

My spirits are high for my next attempt. This time I shall book my exam only after I am 150% confident of a 750. This forum has helped a lot though I have not been able to spend an awful lot of time in this forum. I plan to be more regular for my next attempt.

Best Regards

Subhen

Regards

Subhen

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2004, 10:38
hy ...
thats a great spirit U got man... although the score does not show that U are not good...

keep ur head high and crack it next time...all the best :-D

Have Fun :)

the whole worldmakes way for the man who knows wer he's going... good luck

[#permalink] 06 Nov 2004, 10:38