I just turned 23 , i am from india
I'll be applying to MS finance courses in US
here is my profile-
GMAT-710(Q47 V 41) taken on 23rd dec'10 this was my first attempt
ENGINEERING -(non -IIT) 73%( top 10% of the graduating class)
I passed out this year in june'10 so I have a very limited work ex
- working for TMH ( online cat classes-admission test for IIM's in india ) , i write CR And RC questions for them [6 months]
- working full time as an educational consultant for 2 schools in my hometown( the schools cater to more than 2,500 students), i create modules to make classroom education more practical and fun eg i have created financial modules to help kids undertand basics of sharemarkets etc..[6 MONTHS]
-Used to teach mnemonics ( 2-years ) on a part time basis during my engineering and a later became a consultant in the same schools.
1) played for U-14,U-16 ,and U-19 state cricket team
2) Stood 3rd in a singing comptt. organised by the state govt.
3) had my own band
4) have been working with a non -profit organization
my targeted schools are - Georgia tech, vanderbilt
schools i am not sure i should even apply to - MIT , purdue
would really like inputs from experts
will be really grateful if people can suggest schools to me based on my profile. I am really struggling with the selection of schools.
" What [i] do is not beyond anybody else's competence"- warren buffett
My Gmat experience -http://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-710-q-47-v-41-tips-for-non-natives-107086.html