Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 07:12 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 07:12

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 607 [0]
Given Kudos: 141
Concentration: Marketing, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 630 Q44 V32
GMAT 2: 680 Q47 V35
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11665 [1]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72879 [0]
Given Kudos: 18863
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: Do we have a source that provides the difficulty-level based classific [#permalink]
Expert Reply
arhumsid wrote:
Do we have a source that provides the difficulty-level based classification of all OG questions?
OR otherwise any source where i can get ONLY official questions with their difficulty level (by Difficulty level i mean whether a question is sub-600/600-700/700 level).

I need this especially for Verbal.

Please let me know.

-Thanks

Traditionally the OG questions are arranged in a manner of difficulty (not exactly but as a general rule they are).
Additionally, tags on GMAT Club are actually dynamically providing difficulty of the questions listed. So if you see a question tagged as 600-level, then it is 600 level for all the GMAT Club attemps that were made via the timer. Also, the timer should give you a good idea about the difficulty for each question: og-2016-verbal-questions-directory-analysis-206357.html

You can find all Official Questions using tags: search.php
Here is a list of all OG SC 700-level questions. Just make sure you select "Search all tags" - at the bottom and select the proper tags
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Do we have a source that provides the difficulty-level based classific [#permalink]
bb wrote:
Traditionally the OG questions are arranged in a manner of difficulty (not exactly but as a general rule they are).
Additionally, tags on GMAT Club are actually dynamically providing difficulty of the questions listed. So if you see a question tagged as 600-level, then it is 600 level for all the GMAT Club attemps that were made via the timer. Also, the timer should give you a good idea about the difficulty for each question: og-2016-verbal-questions-directory-analysis-206357.html

You can find all Official Questions using tags: search.php
Here is a list of all OG SC 700-level questions. Just make sure you select "Search all tags" - at the bottom and select the proper tags

Thanks for the inputs bb.
The links provided are really helpful (especially the OG16 list. Do we have a OG13 version of the same?).

As far as the search option is concerned, im sure that is quite a powerful way to obtain official questions based on their difficulty level but somehow im not able to get any search results based on tags :( (im sure there's something really stupid that im missing). Can you please provide the link for 700 level questions for CR (just as you did for SC). I think this would suffice for me at the moment.

Thanks again!
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72879 [1]
Given Kudos: 18863
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
You gonna have to learn how to use the tag search :-)
See my instructions above and make sure you follow them. Put nothing in the search box.... good luck!
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11665 [1]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi arhumsid,

Since you've been studying/working a certain way for so long, and with just one week to go before your Official GMAT, you're probably not going to be able to make any huge changes to how you approach the GMAT. The issue you're dealing with is likely spread throughout the Test though (and not just on the 'hard' questions). Pacing issues do NOT exist on their own - they're the result of OTHER issues. As such, I suggest that you take a good look at questions that you think are 'easy' or 'medium' - how long do take to answer each of THOSE questions? Could you approach them a little differently to save some time? If, for example, you could 'shave off' 10 seconds off of your approach for every Quant question, then you'd have over 6 minutes of extra time for the section overall.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Manager
Manager
Send PM
bb wrote:
You gonna have to learn how to use the tag search :-)
See my instructions above and make sure you follow them. Put nothing in the search box.... good luck!

I like that post. You are 'teaching' like a big brother :)
GMAT Club Bot