Doctors are trying out heart transplants using computer-aided techniques. These might be costlier than the old kind of surgeries
(OPTION D), but would also be cost-effective, as these transplants will be more accurate
(OPTION B). Thus patients would have more chances of recovery
(OPTION C) and the time taken for the surgery
(OPTION A) would be reduced.
Which of the following need not be studied in order to evaluate the truth of the above argument?
• The time taken in the two kinds of surgeries.
• The accuracy of the two kinds of surgeries.
• The chances of recovery from both the surgeries.
• The cost involved in both the kinds of surgeries.
• The recovery time taken by the patient after the surgery.
Only option E is irrelevant as you can see above
I have boldfaced the relevant part with the concerned option.
Hope this helps...!!
Practice Practice and practice...!!
If my reply /analysis is helpful-->please press KUDOS
If there's a loophole in my analysis--> suggest measures to make it airtight.