Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Nov 2014, 00:33

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Does anybody have any feedback on Hult? Other than rankings

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Operations
GMAT 1: 570 Q49 V20
GPA: 3.35
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 8

Re: Does anybody have any feedback on Hult? Other than rankings [#permalink] New post 16 May 2013, 06:23
Guys Plz help me here.
I'm just 1.7 yrs experienced in IT industry and currently working in Infosys Limited. Today I've got a call from HULT asking about my academics and professional details. They have given me an appointment for admission interview on may 20 for Sep-13 batch. First thing is I've not attempted GMAT once. I enrolled a slot for gmat on jun 6. My GPA in graduation was 2.9. Is it worth for me to join in HULT for Master of International Business course? Does this have any bad impact on my resume post MBA with this experience (v less I knw).
Plz suggest me guys. Waiting for some replies

P.s: I'm gettin a good GMAT score (lik around 680-740) in all trial tests. But only thing luring is Sep-13 batch, where I can apply to Aug-14 after giving my GMAT on June 6.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Does anybody have any feedback on Hult? Other than rankings [#permalink] New post 22 Oct 2013, 22:38
Hey everyone!

I am new on the forum and I read the thread above. The feedback (positive and negative) is great! I am applying to HULT for Masters in Finance at London campus ( I plan to shift to the Boston campus during the global rotation modules) and would love to get a review for the same.

Let me provide a background of my education. I am a student of B.Sc Banking and Finance from University of London International Programmes and my degree is from London School of Economics. I have also attended LSE Summer School 2012 and I hold a certificate in Securities Markets from the Bombay Stock Exchange.

Thanks in advance! :)
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 5

Re: Does anybody have any feedback on Hult? Other than rankings [#permalink] New post 23 Oct 2013, 10:38
Didn't see this posted here, so here you go:

hultmbareview dot com

Reviews from people who have taken the MBA at Hult.

I was actually called by Hult, claiming I had showed interest in the program even though I had never heard of the school before. Anyway, I got really suspicious about the level of the program when they need to call around to get students to apply.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Re: Does anybody have any feedback on Hult? Other than rankings [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2013, 12:21
We at Hult Boston took a look at that website, theViking, and dismissed it. Hult is an international school, so we tried not to judge the English too harshly, but the writing showed a clear lack of effort to proofread or organize. The "facts" don't link to any relevant citations, and the complaints completely don't mesh with anything we've experienced--for instance, the staff has been clear from the very beginning that working in the US is difficult for international students, and has held workshops on the visa process already only a month into the program, leading me to believe that the students complaining that Hult "didn't warn them" just weren't paying attention.

Overall, I've been happy at Hult. The level of academics has been less than challenging for me, but I've been in the education industry for years, so I'm not typical. The culture and community is great, and I've had wonderful opportunities learning from students of all cultures. I would definitely recommend the program from what I've experienced so far.
Intern
Intern

Re: Does anybody have any feedback on Hult? Other than rankings [#permalink] New post 29 Oct 2013, 05:15
I have got call from HULT, i am thinking to apply for Master in International Business at San francisco Campus. Is it Good B-school to opt ?
Intern
Intern

Re: Does anybody have any feedback on Hult? Other than rankings [#permalink] New post 05 Apr 2014, 02:16
Hult has definitely used best marketing tactics to scale up in the volume its catering now. Good faculty for sure. Career services extremely bad. Placements are so bad that a good percentage of 2012 and 2013 students are still looking for job. International jobs need Work visa and HULT has no partnerships or campus hiring relationships to assist students.
Brand HULT is surprisingly very high on few ranking list but it raises a big question in terms of How and whats going on in there.
Lots of events in big hotels at strategic locations to lure the prospective students irrespective of their capabilities. A pure number game.
Avoid HULT unless u have fortune to spend on a vacation in the name of education.
Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 225 [0], given: 54

Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Does anybody have any feedback on Hult? Other than rankings [#permalink] New post 30 May 2014, 09:42
Expert's post
Hult has been spamming this site with fake reviews too, very unprofessional behavior for a business school.
Re: Does anybody have any feedback on Hult? Other than rankings   [#permalink] 30 May 2014, 09:42