Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 05:35

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Does anyone heared back from UNC Chapel Hill?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Does anyone heared back from UNC Chapel Hill? [#permalink] New post 31 Jan 2012, 10:20
Hey! everyone, I went to Chapel Hill for my MAC program interview at 12th Jan. So far I am still waiting for the admission email. How long time genearlly wait to be notified after interview? If anyone has the experience or information can share with me, I am really thanks a lot!!!
Current Student
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 122

Kudos [?]: 603 [0], given: 114

Re: Does anyone heared back from UNC Chapel Hill? [#permalink] New post 31 Jan 2012, 11:07
I would recommend checking out our GMAT Club Keenan Flagler page: calling-all-2012-unc-kenan-flagler-applicants-117309.html

If you add your school information, you will get access to all the live updates. But from what I see, it looks like 2 GMAT Club memebers have recieved admits in the past 24 hours!

Best of luck to you

New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>

My GMAT and BSchool Tips:

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: Q V
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 3

Re: Does anyone heared back from UNC Chapel Hill? [#permalink] New post 31 Jan 2012, 11:23
sunshinejc wrote:
Hey! everyone, I went to Chapel Hill for my MAC program interview at 12th Jan. So far I am still waiting for the admission email. How long time genearlly wait to be notified after interview? If anyone has the experience or information can share with me, I am really thanks a lot!!!

Check out the Masters of Accounting board. I interviewed on the 9th and got accepted on the 25th. How do you think your interview went?
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Does anyone heared back from UNC Chapel Hill? [#permalink] New post 31 Jan 2012, 12:42
Visirale wrote:
sunshinejc wrote:

Check out the Masters of Accounting board. I interviewed on the 9th and got accepted on the 25th. How do you think your interview went?

Stacie talked with me about 40minutes in her office, she asked some personal questions according to my resume and experience. When she asked me did I have some questions for her, I asked about the career service questions, but did not ask her what time I will be notified. I think I had a good interview time. I do not mind waiting a long time, but only hope to know I accepted by UNC earlier to comfort me.

Thanks and hope to see you in May
Re: Does anyone heared back from UNC Chapel Hill?   [#permalink] 31 Jan 2012, 12:42