Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Aug 2014, 20:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Does Used Kaplan Premier Allow Access to the Online Content?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 550 Q47 V20
GPA: 3.74
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 65 [0], given: 50

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Does Used Kaplan Premier Allow Access to the Online Content? [#permalink] New post 01 Jan 2012, 15:21
A local person is selling the Kaplan Premier 2012 book for $15. I don't need the book, but the online practice tests would be useful. The person says he bought the book two months ago.

Does a used Kaplan premier 2012 allow access to the online content? How long is the access granted for?

Kudos is the best way to say Thank you.

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Current Student
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 122

Kudos [?]: 583 [0], given: 114

Re: Does Used Kaplan Premier Allow Access to the Online Content? [#permalink] New post 01 Jan 2012, 16:59
I'm not 100% sure on this, but if the person that had it previously used online content then most likely it would be expired.

They purposely make the online content expire so people buy new books and don't share them around... Usually online content through companies lasts between 3 months and 1 year depending on what online content it is. Sometimes if you contact the company and tell them that you are retaking, or were unhappy with your first test, they may extend the online period. But you'd probably have to show proof of purchase.

New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>

My GMAT and BSchool Tips:

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Manager
Manager
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 550 Q47 V20
GPA: 3.74
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 65 [0], given: 50

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Does Used Kaplan Premier Allow Access to the Online Content? [#permalink] New post 01 Jan 2012, 18:32
I received an email from the person shortly after I posted this. He said that the book came with an username and password, which will provide the access. But your point makes more sense to me.

Kudos is the best way to say Thank you.

Re: Does Used Kaplan Premier Allow Access to the Online Content?   [#permalink] 01 Jan 2012, 18:32