Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Apr 2014, 17:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Double MBA for an Indian working in Manufacturing with 5 yrs

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
GMAT Date: 07-31-2013
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Double MBA for an Indian working in Manufacturing with 5 yrs [#permalink] New post 02 Jul 2013, 11:08
I am Indian 28 yrs working in Purchase function( Steel sector )
My Brief Profile:
Engg Electronics - 62% in 2006
MBA(SCM)- CGPA 2.4/4 (2009)
APICS CPIM-BSCM
Six Sigma Green Belt

2 ys exp in 3PL - DB Schenker

In total has 5 yrs of exp

Was a member of Event organising committees in college, played footbal for the team, avid quizzer.

I wish to pursue masters in Supply Chain/operation from top institutes.Am expecting score of 720-730.I wish to make a career and start working in US in SCM domain using my current experience. Suitably advise
1. if further studies would help
2. Will double mba be helpful
3. can i make to top 15 institutes with my profile and score and if i can expect scholarships

need your inputs
Director
Director
Status: Assisting candidates to get admit in to top global business schools
Affiliations: MBA
Schools: HEC, Paris
WE 1: 9 Years
Followers: 20

Kudos [?]: 65 [0], given: 6

Re: Double MBA for an Indian working in Manufacturing with 5 yrs [#permalink] New post 03 Jul 2013, 03:09
Hi,

You have robust and diverse profile with decent academics and work experience. Second MBA from top 15 b-schools will definitely add value to your profile. suggest you to start focusing on your application and start preparation parallel to GMAT, also do some research on the target b-schools. You need to convince the adcoms on the need for second MBA and how will it add value, you can substantiate these aspects only in your application essays and interview so start your preparation at the earliest. Let me know if you have any questions, you can also PM your details for brief profile evaluation.

Regards,
Neha Singh

rajesh12 wrote:
I am Indian 28 yrs working in Purchase function( Steel sector )
My Brief Profile:
Engg Electronics - 62% in 2006
MBA(SCM)- CGPA 2.4/4 (2009)
APICS CPIM-BSCM
Six Sigma Green Belt

2 ys exp in 3PL - DB Schenker

In total has 5 yrs of exp

Was a member of Event organising committees in college, played footbal for the team, avid quizzer.

I wish to pursue masters in Supply Chain/operation from top institutes.Am expecting score of 720-730.I wish to make a career and start working in US in SCM domain using my current experience. Suitably advise
1. if further studies would help
2. Will double mba be helpful
3. can i make to top 15 institutes with my profile and score and if i can expect scholarships

need your inputs

Best Wishes,
Neha Singh
GMAT Instructor & MBA Application Consultant
General Education- Empowering Intellect

Try GMAT Mini Diagnostic tool

Re: Double MBA for an Indian working in Manufacturing with 5 yrs   [#permalink] 03 Jul 2013, 03:09