I am yet to start my preperation. Hence treat this as ones's opinion. Please look at others debriefs and plot your own.
I also request other's to suggest/enhance this plan
I am naive for GMAT prep either, but, as I see this forum on a daily basis, i can give some inputs. However, there are many people in this forum to suggest exactly to your situation.
To my knowlledge, looks like you did not get fundas.. And would have been tensed in exam..
start with funda books first -
A. manhattan for SC, princeton, Kaplan 800
B. OG, and some paper tests
In above prep:
1. Don't just understand the correct answers, also try to understand why the incorrect answers were incorrect.
2. Some times more than one answer is correct. It is just that we need to find the choice which makes more appropriate and simple to the context. In this case, we need to choose the best answer. I see similar questions in California car driving test; you need to chose the high prioritized answer.
3. Error log
- browse thru this forum and read all debriefs adn see how they maintain error logs.
4. While doing OG, you can find the area you are weak in. do some more work on the weak areas.
5. overall, do questions daily and track your progress and time. Spend as much time as possible for each question during beginning days, if you dont understand. Doesnt matter if it takes 20 mins. just understand the in and out of each question. If you are still not comfortable with some of answers on how they are correct/incorrect, then post it in forums.
Some people say to get remaining 7 manhattan books
in addition to SC. you can also do that, but i am not sure.
6. As you work thru the questions, you should see the difference in time taken and accuracy.
**** RCs -- browse this forum to find how RCs are being cracked. chose the method that is convenient to you. If it doesn't work, try another method.
Then take 1 powerprep, 1 GMATprep, 1 MGMAT test. powerprep is for practice and gmatprep and MGMAT are for actual assessment.
In above tests, you should be able get at least 65-75%ile If not, post here how much your progress is and how did you do the prep in detail. People out here will be able to suggest you
find your weak areas from above tests, look for a good book in that area and read it.
do 1000's in all areas (esp. in SC, CR and RC), -- follow the timing here
solve questions in this forum.
solve paper tests
do 2-3 MGMAT exams. IF no expected progress is reached, then you need to look back at your prep method, not the materials.
****Anytime in your prep, when you are at 90% in quant, buy GMATCLUB forum tests and solve them.
if you are okay to move, So do GMATPREP1 reinstall, GMATprep2.