Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Sep 2014, 09:27

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

e-gmat review ...

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 12

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
e-gmat review ... [#permalink] New post 03 Nov 2010, 07:48
This post was
BOOKMARKED
I would like to give a review of the e-gmat course I undertook while studying for GMAT .I gave the gmat on 11 Oct and scored a 750 AWA 6.Since I am a non native speaker SC was the weakest link. So for most part of my prep I was working on SC and e-gmat course helped me the most.

Edit: See all other e-GMAT Course reviews

Pros:
1. Really liked the course structure, which is organized in increasing difficulty level.It is divided into three parts (level 1,level2 and level3) and the content gets more detailed in each level.Liked this structure much more than the one followed by other books where all the content is at one place ( a full chapter on verb tense etc).
2. Each tutorial starts with a set of questions so one can gauge his level before proceeding and similarly end with a test.Only after passing the level can one go to the next level.
3. Prompt and clear replies from the instructor (Payal).
4.The lectures are very well organized and slowly builds the understanding.
5. Has a decent set of GMAT like questions ,I didn't find any question that was copied from some other source, though I think the team should add more.
6. Only $39 for a three month course.Return on Investment is very high.
7. Though the course is only for SC, the admin (Rajat) spent a lot of his time in giving me admission prep tips which
were really helpful.

Cons
1. The UGE files (extra question bank) took quite a lot amount of time.
2.The browser crashed a couple of time while attempting the interactive questions in the tutorials.
3. Some of the questions during the a/v presentation were far too easy and straightforward.They should try to make it a bit more tricky.
4. Idioms ... Idioms ...Idioms ... they are probably the biggest problems for non native speakers ... The course should include more tutorials and questions on idioms.

In all I can say I really like this course and is definitely worth the investment.

regards
sason
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2273

Kudos [?]: 8776 [0], given: 3666

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: e-gmat review ... [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2011, 21:53
Expert's post
Thank you for your review!
We are now pleased to announce that e-gmat has become an official GMAT Club Partner and we are offering several great deals:
1. $170 Coupon Code - get the coupon
2. $250 Bonus offer (free access to the GMAT Club tests for 12 months)

To get the discount and the coupon code go here: http://gmatclub.com/blog/courses/e-gmat ... upon-code/

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 720 Q V
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 60

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: e-gmat review ... [#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2011, 12:52
Thanks for the review. I really like eGmat course too.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Re: e-gmat review ... [#permalink] New post 29 Nov 2013, 02:03
bb wrote:
Thank you for your review!
We are now pleased to announce that e-gmat has become an official GMAT Club Partner and we are offering several great deals:
1. $170 Coupon Code - get the coupon
2. $250 Bonus offer (free access to the GMAT Club tests for 12 months)

To get the discount and the coupon code go here: http://gmatclub.com/blog/courses/e-gmat ... upon-code/

Hi bb, I know this is an old post but it came up when I searched the topic. I see that if you purchase e-gmat you get the gmat club tests for free. I have already purchased gmat tests and now am thinking to purchase e-gmat too.. Am I too late to take the advantage or is there still some kind of way to benefit from bundle purchase? Thanks
Re: e-gmat review ...   [#permalink] 29 Nov 2013, 02:03