Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Aug 2014, 22:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Expert Post
23 KUDOS received
Followers: 245

Kudos [?]: 2104 [23] , given: 680

e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 17 Mar 2014, 13:16
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hi Guys

here we are with the second edition of e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated (you can read the previous one here e-gmat-s-all-sc-topics-consolidated-144985.html)

You can download ALL SC lessons in PDF by eGmat and ALL SC questions along the OE (amazingly crafted)

Two options you have: as attachment or downloading from my cloud space Microsoft OneDrive

DOWNLOAD ----------> e-GMAT's_ALL_SC_topics-Consolidated_06_09_2014 <---------- DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD ---------->SC_questions_from_e-GMAT_OA_and_OE<---------- DOWNLOAD

Regards,

Carcass

COLLECTION OF QUESTIONS
Quant: 1. Bunuel Signature Collection - The Next Generation 2. Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS 3. Veritas Prep Blog PDF Version
Verbal:1. Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section 2. e-GMAT's ALL CR topics-Consolidated 3. New Critical Reasoning question bank by carcass 4. Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik 5. e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition 6. The best reading to improve Reading Comprehension

TOEFL iBT
Best resources to tackle each section of the TOEFL iBT

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
GMAT Date: 06-08-2014
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 11

Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 19 Mar 2014, 22:23
This post was
BOOKMARKED
carcass wrote:
Hi Guys

You can download ALL SC lessons in PDF by eGmat and ALL SC questions along the OE (amazingly crafted)

Regards,

carcass

Thanks so much for your great and generous work.. It's really helpful for the novices like me... :-D
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V29
GPA: 3.72

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 21

Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 20 Mar 2014, 03:04
Some of the files are missing from the consolidated pdf file .. please add those and re-upload... thanks
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received

Kudos [?]: 2104 [1] , given: 680

Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 20 Mar 2014, 05:09
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Intern
Intern
Concentration: International Business
GMAT 1: Q V

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 35

Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2014, 20:07
Thank you for this awesome list!
Expert Post

Kudos [?]: 2104 [0], given: 680

Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 26 May 2014, 09:34
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Expert Post

Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 09 Jun 2014, 02:48
Expert's post
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 45

Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 09 Jun 2014, 08:09
carcass wrote:
Updated the file

Added the "usage of LIKE"

usage-of-like-172373.html

Can't download the files....
is there any other way to get them?
Expert Post

Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 09 Jun 2014, 08:38
Expert's post
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 45

Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2014, 08:01
carcass wrote:
You must download the files from the two links provided and then extract them as a zip file.

The links work properly : already tried on my Web browser and smartphone.

Well, tried again now and still nothing.
Is there no other way to get them?
Can I read the inside of them in this forum somewhere?
Expert Post

Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2014, 12:50
Expert's post
what you say is really weird

the only thing that you have to do is this

1) click on the link

2) then in your browser will open a page. excatly this one

3) download to your computer. in less than a minute will be on your computer

You can search the single posts of the file but is cumbersome, yet you still use the search button .

I made the file just to have all things simple and do not search the threads buried and scattered here and there

:dunnow :dunnow

COLLECTION OF QUESTIONS
Quant: 1. Bunuel Signature Collection - The Next Generation 2. Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS 3. Veritas Prep Blog PDF Version
Verbal:1. Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section 2. e-GMAT's ALL CR topics-Consolidated 3. New Critical Reasoning question bank by carcass 4. Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik 5. e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition 6. The best reading to improve Reading Comprehension

TOEFL iBT

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 04 Jul 2014, 23:49
Sry bro,
The links don't open either on chrome, UC Browser, Safari nor IE. I have tried both on my phone as well as my PC. I would really appreciate if you could repost the links.
Expert Post

Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 05 Jul 2014, 02:28
Expert's post
dhavalm87 wrote:
Sry bro,
The links don't open either on chrome, UC Browser, Safari nor IE. I have tried both on my phone as well as my PC. I would really appreciate if you could repost the links.

see my post above. the links work perfectly fine. always.

whanever a problem comes up I recive an email of warning to fix the momentaneous situation. I didnt receive any email.

The links work ; I tried right now just for sake.

As you can see they work. Check your computer, smarthphone or your connection

Regards
Attachments

screenshot.3.jpg
screenshot.3.jpg [ 39.56 KiB | Viewed 2138 times ]

screenshot.2.jpg
screenshot.2.jpg [ 35.24 KiB | Viewed 2138 times ]

COLLECTION OF QUESTIONS

TOEFL iBT

Expert Post

Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 09 Jul 2014, 15:49
Expert's post
For those who have some issue to downalod the collection from mega from areas such as India , Sri-lanka and nearby zones, I have received an email from Mega hosting support.

At the present time the issue is related to a Sony complaint in India. You can read useful info at this link (provided in the same mail )

http://www.medianama.com/2014/07/223-wo ... complaint/

To avoid this block as far as I know is to set up a new couple of DNS on your computer or router or both.

This DNS provided by Comodo are perfectly legal and I use by myself on all my machines and smartphone. You can follow the guide at this link

http://securedns.dnsbycomodo.com/router/

Hope this helps.

COLLECTION OF QUESTIONS

TOEFL iBT

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 16 Jul 2014, 21:29
is it possible you migrate these files to a different repository such as google drive or dropbox, so we can all download them with any hassles
Expert Post

Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 17 Jul 2014, 03:41
Expert's post
erotoxic wrote:
is it possible you migrate these files to a different repository such as google drive or dropbox, so we can all download them with any hassles

ya sure.

I check costantly the downloading and now mega is down since these few days.

I put the file on Microsoft skydrive so all the stuff for sure are more reliable.

Just the time to upload

COLLECTION OF QUESTIONS

TOEFL iBT

Expert Post

Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition [#permalink] New post 17 Jul 2014, 08:26
Expert's post
Re: e-GMAT's ALL SC topics-Consolidated-2nd Edition   [#permalink] 17 Jul 2014, 08:26