Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 27 Aug 2015, 12:46
GMAT Club Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Jun 2014
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

GMAT ToolKit User
EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 18 Jun 2014, 03:08
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Can anyone post some information/reviews about Edupro Test Center in Dwarka, New Delhi ?
The date I want is not available at Pearson VUE South Delhi center.
Reply ASAP
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Sep 2013
Posts: 44
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q V
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.65
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 23 Jun 2014, 23:11
I am facing the same issue.... please if someone on the forum has given the test in the Edupro test centre in Dwarka, New Delhi please give some review about the test coordinators and test centre. Thanks
_________________

Please +1 KUDOS if my post helped you in any way

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 25 Jun 2014, 10:17
I am also looking for the same information guys...please let me know if anyone has taken test at edupro in dwarka
2 KUDOS received
Fox (Temple) Thread Master
avatar
Joined: 16 Jun 2014
Posts: 22
Concentration: General Management, Leadership
Schools: Fox FT"17 (A)
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V30
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 10 [2] , given: 13

Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 25 Jun 2014, 22:44
2
This post received
KUDOS
Hi Rahul,

I was facing the same problem last month. So I went there to see the condition of the test center and immediately booked for Pearson VUE South Delhi center. :-D

The test center is located in a crowded market complex. You have to take a lift to reach the third floor and you'll find the place in a corner shop. The gentleman there was very polite and courteous. I enquired about the available facilities and he told me that locker, water etc. is available there. However, I coudn't see any restrooms. So I'll assume that we have to use the common facility available for the shop owners (not sure about it though). The computers and the main desk counter are separated by a glass which is open at the top. Also, there is a big noise problem from the passing airplanes. They told me that they'll provide the ear plugs but I don't think that will be enough. It is just like a small internet cafe!

On the positive side, parking is easily available and it is very near to Dwarka Sec-9 metro station. I'd still suggest that you visit the place before your exam and decide yourself.

Cheers,

Utkarsh
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 22 Mar 2014
Posts: 33
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 21

Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 04 Jul 2014, 01:57
rahularora1992 wrote:
Can anyone post some information/reviews about Edupro Test Center in Dwarka, New Delhi ?
The date I want is not available at Pearson VUE South Delhi center.
Reply ASAP



have you given the test? any updates?

Guys... please post more reviews about the test center.
_________________

-Sameer
Press Kudos if the post helped

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Jul 2014
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 05 Jul 2014, 01:49
Today EduPro Test Center, Dwarka is missing from the website. There is only one test center, Pearson Yusuf Sarai being shown in the webite of mba [dot] com. A fortnight ago the dates were available. :cry: :cry:
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Sep 2013
Posts: 12
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Leadership
GMAT Date: 08-04-2014
GPA: 3.5
WE: Supply Chain Management (Telecommunications)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 16

Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 05 Jul 2014, 02:09
Crap !!... i already booked the Dwarka center... 4th August
wish it wont be as bad :(

guys do you have any suggestions for this....

someone suggested not to do the OG 10 CR.... because the 5 option of those questions were based on "best answer choice" ... while that of OG 12,13 are as per the recent pattern of GMAT i.e. there is only one correct answer.

can anyone please confirm if doing OG 10 is good option or not, seeing the recent GMAT pattern of CR questions.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Jul 2014
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 05 Jul 2014, 03:39
@Aku:

What crap. if u got date for august, why aren't they showing the center in the list. I was actually relying on that center for getting immediate dates...
:o
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Jul 2013
Posts: 25
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 3

Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 05 Jul 2014, 04:29
sgrajdhani wrote:
@Aku:

What crap. if u got date for august, why aren't they showing the center in the list. I was actually relying on that center for getting immediate dates...
:o


Even i was relying on the DWARKA sector 23 test center for the immediate dates but it is not appearing on the website. You need to book a date well in advance for the Pearson VUE Yusuf Sarai test centre. Got a good newz regarding the change in score report policy and now this bad newz !! Preparing for GMAT is really a roller coaster ride !! :lol:
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Sep 2013
Posts: 12
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Leadership
GMAT Date: 08-04-2014
GPA: 3.5
WE: Supply Chain Management (Telecommunications)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 16

EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 05 Jul 2014, 21:15
NachiketGupta wrote:
Even i was relying on the DWARKA sector 23 test center for the immediate dates but it is not appearing on the website. You need to book a date well in advance for the Pearson VUE Yusuf Sarai test centre. Got a good newz regarding the change in score report policy and now this bad newz !! Preparing for GMAT is really a roller coaster ride !! :lol:



Hmm, seems the center isn't that bad. Well good for me..
Regarding just test center, i re-checked and found the same. Dwarka center was no more in the list.

Also please share some thoughts on:
someone suggested not to do the OG 10 CR.... because the 5 option of those questions were based on "best answer choice" ... while that of OG 12,13 are as per the recent pattern of GMAT i.e. there is only one correct answer.

can anyone please confirm if doing OG 10 is good option or not, seeing the recent GMAT pattern of CR questions.

@Nachiket
Can you please share what change in the score report policy have you found.
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Jul 2013
Posts: 25
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 3

EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 05 Jul 2014, 22:29
1
This post received
KUDOS
aku wrote:
NachiketGupta wrote:
Even i was relying on the DWARKA sector 23 test center for the immediate dates but it is not appearing on the website. You need to book a date well in advance for the Pearson VUE Yusuf Sarai test centre. Got a good newz regarding the change in score report policy and now this bad newz !! Preparing for GMAT is really a roller coaster ride !! :lol:



Hmm, seems the center isn't that bad. Well good for me..
Regarding just test center, i re-checked and found the same. Dwarka center was no more in the list.

Also please share some thoughts on:
someone suggested not to do the OG 10 CR.... because the 5 option of those questions were based on "best answer choice" ... while that of OG 12,13 are as per the recent pattern of GMAT i.e. there is only one correct answer.

can anyone please confirm if doing OG 10 is good option or not, seeing the recent GMAT pattern of CR questions.

@Nachiket
Can you please share what change in the score report policy have you found.



As per the new score report policy, you can preview your GMAT score before accepting. In case it is not as per your expectations, you can cancel the scores and they will not be sent to the B-schools you selected at the start of the test.
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Nov 2013
Posts: 17
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 9 [1] , given: 17

Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2014, 02:59
1
This post received
KUDOS
I think only Pearson vue center in Yosuf sarai is currently accepting gmat registrations
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Jul 2013
Posts: 25
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 3

Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2014, 04:57
Yes Anuj That's correct !!!

Posted from my mobile device Image
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Sep 2013
Posts: 12
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Leadership
GMAT Date: 08-04-2014
GPA: 3.5
WE: Supply Chain Management (Telecommunications)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 16

Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2014, 22:14
NachiketGupta wrote:
As per the new score report policy, you can preview your GMAT score before accepting. In case it is not as per your expectations, you can cancel the scores and they will not be sent to the B-schools you selected at the start of the test.


Superb. This is really a great news !!!

:)
3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 May 2014
Posts: 23
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [3] , given: 1

Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 06 Aug 2014, 19:41
3
This post received
KUDOS
Hi Guys ,

Well i took my GMAT test yesterday at this centre . Though the score was just 640 but well the thread is about the centre , so here it goes :

Description - Its a small Room actually , something like a cyber cafe at the top floor of a crowded shopping mall . The approach to the centre may actually make your wonder the authenticity of this centre . SO dont go out there expecting some institute or campus where the test would happen , and dont get mislead by the approach of this centre .

Experience - The centre has maximum 6 Capacity . The centre strictly meets all as such requirements that are laid down from a pearson vue centre standpoint . Once inside one actually does not hear much of the hustle bustle of the near by shops . The environment is pretty quiet , no as such experience of aircrafts flying by and disturbing your concentration while giving the paper . The staff involves two people who are really helpful. There is a fridge where you can store your ea-tables if any . Centre provides lockers . Overall a peaceful experience ( though i was mislead by the location and approach of this centre ) but the test taking experience was a 10/10 .

Plus points & Drawback - Easy parking , lot of shops in-case you plan to grab a bite before the exam . Drawback - Centre does not have its own toilet . You have you use the one on the same floor however maintained by the mall , so the condition is not that good :roll: . Its a min's walk from the centre but since the break time is just 8 min , i Would suggest you run or walk swiftly .

In-case any questions - Do ask !
Regards .
INSEAD Thread Master
avatar
Joined: 06 Sep 2014
Posts: 33
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
WE: Brand Management (Consumer Products)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 2

EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 09 Sep 2014, 09:05
pbhat14 wrote:
Hi Guys ,

Well i took my GMAT test yesterday at this centre . Though the score was just 640 but well the thread is about the centre , so here it goes :

Description - Its a small Room actually , something like a cyber cafe at the top floor of a crowded shopping mall . The approach to the centre may actually make your wonder the authenticity of this centre . SO dont go out there expecting some institute or campus where the test would happen , and dont get mislead by the approach of this centre .

Experience - The centre has maximum 6 Capacity . The centre strictly meets all as such requirements that are laid down from a pearson vue centre standpoint . Once inside one actually does not hear much of the hustle bustle of the near by shops . The environment is pretty quiet , no as such experience of aircrafts flying by and disturbing your concentration while giving the paper . The staff involves two people who are really helpful. There is a fridge where you can store your ea-tables if any . Centre provides lockers . Overall a peaceful experience ( though i was mislead by the location and approach of this centre ) but the test taking experience was a 10/10 .

Plus points & Drawback - Easy parking , lot of shops in-case you plan to grab a bite before the exam . Drawback - Centre does not have its own toilet . You have you use the one on the same floor however maintained by the mall , so the condition is not that good :roll: . Its a min's walk from the centre but since the break time is just 8 min , i Would suggest you run or walk swiftly .

In-case any questions - Do ask !
Regards .



Taking your word: have booked a slot for October 26. Hope it turns out smooth..
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 24 May 2014
Posts: 23
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 1

Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 09 Sep 2014, 09:29
aryabhata wrote:
pbhat14 wrote:
Hi Guys ,

Well i took my GMAT test yesterday at this centre . Though the score was just 640 but well the thread is about the centre , so here it goes :

Description - Its a small Room actually , something like a cyber cafe at the top floor of a crowded shopping mall . The approach to the centre may actually make your wonder the authenticity of this centre . SO dont go out there expecting some institute or campus where the test would happen , and dont get mislead by the approach of this centre .

Experience - The centre has maximum 6 Capacity . The centre strictly meets all as such requirements that are laid down from a pearson vue centre standpoint . Once inside one actually does not hear much of the hustle bustle of the near by shops . The environment is pretty quiet , no as such experience of aircrafts flying by and disturbing your concentration while giving the paper . The staff involves two people who are really helpful. There is a fridge where you can store your ea-tables if any . Centre provides lockers . Overall a peaceful experience ( though i was mislead by the location and approach of this centre ) but the test taking experience was a 10/10 .

Plus points & Drawback - Easy parking , lot of shops in-case you plan to grab a bite before the exam . Drawback - Centre does not have its own toilet . You have you use the one on the same floor however maintained by the mall , so the condition is not that good :roll: . Its a min's walk from the centre but since the break time is just 8 min , i Would suggest you run or walk swiftly .

In-case any questions - Do ask !
Regards .



Taking your word: have booked a slot for October 26. Hope it turns out smooth..



Good luck !! :)
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Dec 2010
Posts: 5
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
WE: Supply Chain Management (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 01 Nov 2014, 09:29
1
This post received
KUDOS
So I just returned from the centre. Its quite good in terms of the required stuff. As stated above, there are only 6 workstations, and if anyone sits beside you, there is almost a possibility of knocking them, if you have the habit of stretching every now and then, like I do.

I didn't have any issues with the centre, and the 2 personnel over there are very helpful.

The rest room in the mall is not something that I would ever want to use again, but I guess, that's the only shortcoming.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Jan 2015
Posts: 6
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 23 Jan 2015, 03:07
Hi Guys,
I gave my exam at Yusuf Sarai test center a few days back and had a not so good experience. I'd be repeating it and thinking of choosing EduPro this time.
pbhat14 rebzin USambyal , Guys, thanks for your reviews.
I have a few more Qs. I am very sensitive to noise, specially during the Verbal section I'm easily distracted, so want to know a few things.
Did you guys hear noise from the Shopping Complex while giving the Exam?
I know I'm emphasizing too much on this but I just can't give the exam in noise , so just double checking.
Is the place near some place where you could hear noise from nearby roads. I faced this problem at Yusuf Sarai. The honking from cars was just too much.
Noise from within the room(keystrokes,etc) is fine. What I want to know is if you could hear any outside noise and if it was continuous.

Also could you guys specify the time when you gave the Exam. I think 9am slot would be most quite, but just want to be sure. The reason I ask this is because may be the time you guys gave the exam was the time there was relatively less noise, in which case I'll also do the same.

and 1 more thing, do they necessarily change your scratch pads after the exam. I had made grids and the staff just changed it during the break before the verbal section without my consent.

Guys, who have asked about the center above, in case you you have given your exams, could you please also share how your experience was.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Dec 2010
Posts: 5
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
WE: Supply Chain Management (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi [#permalink] New post 27 Jan 2015, 09:49
subchatt wrote:
Hi Guys,
I gave my exam at Yusuf Sarai test center a few days back and had a not so good experience. I'd be repeating it and thinking of choosing EduPro this time.
pbhat14 rebzin USambyal , Guys, thanks for your reviews.
I have a few more Qs. I am very sensitive to noise, specially during the Verbal section I'm easily distracted, so want to know a few things.
Did you guys hear noise from the Shopping Complex while giving the Exam?
I know I'm emphasizing too much on this but I just can't give the exam in noise , so just double checking.
Is the place near some place where you could hear noise from nearby roads. I faced this problem at Yusuf Sarai. The honking from cars was just too much.
Noise from within the room(keystrokes,etc) is fine. What I want to know is if you could hear any outside noise and if it was continuous.

Also could you guys specify the time when you gave the Exam. I think 9am slot would be most quite, but just want to be sure. The reason I ask this is because may be the time you guys gave the exam was the time there was relatively less noise, in which case I'll also do the same.

and 1 more thing, do they necessarily change your scratch pads after the exam. I had made grids and the staff just changed it during the break before the verbal section without my consent.

Guys, who have asked about the center above, in case you you have given your exams, could you please also share how your experience was.

Thanks


Personally speaking, I didn't face any issues with respect to noise, as the centre is at the top of the shopping centre, and quite separate from the rest of the building. It might be possible that I was unaffected due to the ear buds that they provided, but I doubt that's the case.

To answer your next question, I gave my exam in the evening slot, around 5pm, since I am more comfortable during that slot.

Last, they did not take back my scratch pads. It was kept there itself, where I had left it.

Hope I answered all your questions.
Re: EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi   [#permalink] 27 Jan 2015, 09:49
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
New Delhi GMAT test centres reviews AntrikshG 1 09 Mar 2014, 06:27
Delhi center for GMAT --need suggestion urgently ngupta27 1 23 Oct 2012, 05:48
New York Test Centers bmwhype2 11 09 Sep 2007, 14:51
test prep at delhi vahuja 1 21 Dec 2006, 01:49
coaching in new delhi........ devansh_god 0 10 Apr 2006, 05:38
Display posts from previous: Sort by

EduPro Test Center, Dwarka, New Delhi

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: bagdbmba, WaterFlowsUp



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.