Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 15 Apr 2014, 21:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

EGADE | Tec De Monterrey

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

EGADE | Tec De Monterrey [#permalink] New post 22 Jan 2007, 05:34
How do folks feel about this school in Mexico?

Thanks,

E~
VP
VP
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 182 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 01 Feb 2007, 22:40
I have a friend who went there for undergrad and said that it's a top school within Mexico.

Later on, for his MBA, he wanted an international scope and applied to US and European schools. He got into Yale and LBS and ended up at LBS. This would suggest that opportunities from Tech de Monterrey should be mostly local (Mexico or maybe Latin America but I would not bet on that).

What are your goals?

Other than that, check rankings, etc. L
Intern
Intern

[#permalink] New post 02 Feb 2007, 04:16
Quote:
What are your goals?

My GMAT goal is 650 - 720.

I'd like to get some international experience. You see, I'm a little older and have been working my way through my undergrad, which I'll finish later this year, but prior to that I've garnered more than 10 years work expereience, none of which gave me much international exposure. I'm looking to add international mobility into not only my career, but my lifestyle as well.

EGADE isn't my 1st choice by a long shot, but it is on the list of possibilities. Also thinking about USC (Moore), Manchester Business School, SSE, ESADE, IESE, Cambridge, UC Berkeley, University of Geneva and others.

Eric~
VP
VP
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 182 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 02 Feb 2007, 07:31
Eric Lind wrote:
Quote:
What are your goals?

My GMAT goal is 650 - 720.

I'd like to get some international experience. You see, I'm a little older and have been working my way through my undergrad, which I'll finish later this year, but prior to that I've garnered more than 10 years work expereience, none of which gave me much international exposure. I'm looking to add international mobility into not only my career, but my lifestyle as well.

EGADE isn't my 1st choice by a long shot, but it is on the list of possibilities. Also thinking about USC (Moore), Manchester Business School, SSE, ESADE, IESE, Cambridge, UC Berkeley, University of Geneva and others.

Eric~

No way, man, if you are competitive at any of the better schools, then go there and maybe transfer for a semester.

At Tech, your international experience will be limited to Mexico, while at Berkeley you will share classes with bright people from around the world (and could spend a semester somewhere else if you want to).

Cheers. L.
Intern
Intern

[#permalink] New post 02 Feb 2007, 08:11
Appreciated. Thanks. :)
  [#permalink] 02 Feb 2007, 08:11